ArupadaiVeedu(6 abodes of Lord Murugan) are the most sacred places of Hindu pilgrimage. Located in Tamil Nadu these six temples draws a huge crowd of pilgrims every year. These temples are located at Thiruparamkunram (10 km South of Madurai), Thiruchendur (40 km South of Thoothukudi/Tuticorin), Palani Murugan Temple (100 km southeast of Coimbatore), Swamimalai (Near Kumbakonam), Thiruthani (84 km from Chennai), Pazhamudircholai (10 km North of Madurai).
To book your holy trip to ArupadaiVeedu, contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.
ArupadaiVeedu Order/ 6 Murugan Temples:
|Six Abodes of ArupadaiVeeduYatra||Locations|
|ThirupparamkundramMurugan Temple||Thiruparankundram, Madurai District|
|ThiruchendurMurugan Temple||Thiruchendur, Thoothukudi District|
|Palani Murugan Temple||Palani, Dindigul District|
|SwamimalaiMurugan Temple||Swamimalai, Thanjavur District|
|Thiruthani Murugan Temple||Thiruttani, Thiruvallur District|
|Pazhamudircholai Murugan Temple||Pazhamudircholai, Madurai District|
ArupadaiVeedu Package Itinerary:
Destinations: Thiruthani – Swamimalai – Tiruchendur – Pazhamudircholai – Thiruaparakundram – Palani
Destinations: Chennai – Thiruthani – Kumbakonam
- Start from Chennai to Thiruthani(90 km)
- Arrival at Thiruthani
- Darshan atThiruthaniArulmiguSubramaniyaSwamyTemple (5thPadaiveedu)
- Proceed to Kumbakonam
- Check-in hotel
- Night Stay at Kumbakonam
Destinations: Kumbakonam – Swamimalai – Tiruchendur
- Breakfast, check-out the hotel
- Drive to Swamimalai
- Darshan of the SwamimalaiMurugan Temple (4thPadaiveedu)
- Drive to Tiruchendur
- Check-in hotel
- Stay at Tiruchendur
Destinations: Tiruchendur – Pachamudircholai – Madurai
- Darshan of the ThiruchendurMurugan temple (2ndPadaiveedu)
- Check –out hotel
- Drive to Pazamudircholai
- Arrival at Pazamudircholai, Darshan at PazamudircholaiMurugan Temple (6thPadaiveedu)
- Drive to Madurai, check-in hotel
- Night Stay in Madurai
Destinations: Madurai – Thiruparankundram – Palani
- Check –out hotel after breakfast
- Drive to Thiruprankundram
- Darshan at ThiruprankundramMurugan Temple (1stPadaiveedu )
- Drive to Palani
- Night Stay at Palani
Destinations: Palani – Trichy – Chennai
- Darshan at Palani Murugan Temple (3rdPadaiveedu )
- After darshan check –out the hotel
- Drive to Trichy – Chennai
- Arrival at Chennai
ArupadaiVeedu Route Map:
ArupadaiVeedu Tour Package from Chennai Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.