About Delhi to Shirdi Flight Package
Tripnetra offers 3 nights 4 days Delhi to Shirdi Flight Package. We plan a unique trip for our customers who book through us with the best holiday vacation with perfect itineraries.
A large number of pilgrims visit Shirdi from different parts of the country and even all around the world. We offer the Delhi Shirdi Flight packages for the devotees who travel to Shirdi with the best deals and discounts. We are here to make your flight tickets book easily by giving you options for selecting the range and time and many more. We offer 24*7 customer support and access multiple airlines for multiple places.
To get the best deals and discounts for Delhi to Shirdi flights and the Shirdi Tour Package, try to book the flight tickets in advance. We make your flight bookings, package bookings easier, faster and with cheap prices as we have user-friendly navigation, easy cancellations and refund, and the booking receipt.
Delhi to Shirdi Trip Package
Delhi is titled the International Airport where it is connected to all parts of the world. International Flights are Emirates, Srilankan, Kingfisher, and the domestic flights are connected to all parts of the country like Chennai, Bangalore, Vijayawada, Hyderabad and many.
Day 1 –
- Departure from Delhi Airport – 8:54 AM
- Arrival at Shirdi Airport – 10:35 AM
- Pick-up from Shirdi Airport – 10:50 AM
- Check-in to the hotel – 11:15 AM
- Fresh-up – 12:30 PM
- Darshan of Sri Sai Baba and Local Places visit – 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Rest for the night at Hotel
Note* This timings may vary as the customer time of departure from Delhi.
Day 2 –
- Morning 6:00 AM trip starts to Nashik and Trimbakeshwar.
- Sightseeing’s at Nashik and Trimbakeshwar like Mukthidam Mandir, Kalaram Mandir, Kapaleswar Temple, Panchavati, etc.
- Return to Shirdi after visiting the places in Nashik and Trimbakeshwar around 8:00 PM
- Stay at Hotel.
Day 3 –
- Morning at 6:00 AM the journey starts to Shani Shingnapur from.
- Darshan of Lord Shani Dev and return to Shirdi
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Drop at Airport.
- Departure at Shirdi Airport – 4:25 PM
- Arrival at Delhi Airport – 6:20 PM
To and Fro Cab Charges; AC or Non AC Accommodation on Twin/ triple sharing basis; Toll Charges; Driver Charges; Parking Charges; Complimentary Breakfast; Guide Charges.
Entry Fee; Personal Expenses; Lunch and Dinner; any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Flights to Shirdi from Delhi
Delhi to Shirdi flights (Non- Stop)
|Flight Timings||Travel Duration||Airlines|
|8:45 AM to 10:35 AM||1 Hour 50 Minutes||SpiceJet|
|1:50 PM to 3:50 PM||2 Hours||SpiceJet|
Shirdi to Delhi Flights (Non- Stop)
|Flight Timings||Travel Duration||Airlines|
|11:05 AM to 12:50 PM||1 Hour 45 Minutes||SpiceJet|
|4:25 PM to 6:20 PM||1 Hours 55 Minutes||SpiceJet|
Note* Flight Charges vary from day to day so the prices are not mentioned. For more details on flight bookings please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
Delhi is the Union Territory and is regarded as the Megacity of India. Delhi is the National Capital of India and covers 1484 Square KM. Delhi is the 2nd richest city after Mumbai and is home for 23,000 Millionaires and 18 billionaires.
Things to do in Delhi
Some of the top place to be visited in Delhi –
Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Jama Masjid and many more.
How to Reach Delhi
- By Air – Indira Gandhi International Airport is the main airport. All the major international and domestic flights are operated to Delhi on a daily basis.
- By Rail – Trains run to and fro from Delhi to all cities mainly from major cities and vice versa.
- By Road – Delhi is well-connected and maintained a network of well-connected NH to the rest of the world.
Address of Delhi Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Shirdi is a town in Maharashtra that attracts thousands and thousands of devotees from all over the country and even the world every day with no difference in caste, creed, and religion. A huge number of devotees visit in the months of September to November as the Hindu festivals lie in these months as it the best time to visit Shirdi in climate also.
Things to do in Shirdi
Shirdi is one of the traditional Hindu places and also other religious places, we offer a customized tour package for our customers.
- Baba Maha Samadhi,
- Lendi Baugh,
- Khandoba Mandir,
- Trimbakeswaram and many more are the places to be visited in and around Shirdi.
How to Reach Shirdi
By Air – Shirdi has an airport. All the main cities Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, etc. are connected to Shirdi Airport
By Train – Shirdi has a railway station. The railway network is well-connected from all parts of the Country to Shirdi.
By Road – Number of Buses are connected to Shirdi from all the cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik and many more. Cab services can also be chosen from the surrounding cities like Mumbai, Pune, etc.
Address of Shirdi Airport
Shirdi International Airport, Kopargaon, Kakadi, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423107, India.