Shirdi flight packages from Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Shirdi, Things to do
A large number of pilgrims visit Shirdi from different parts of the country and even all around the world. We offer the Hyderabad Shirdi Flight packages for the devotees who travel to Shirdi with the best deals and discounts. Tripnetra will make you easy to book flight tickets by giving you options for selecting the range and time and many more. We offer 24/7 customer support and access multiple airlines for multiple places.
To get the best deals and discounts for Hyderabad to Shirdi flights and the Shirdi Tour Package, try to book the flight tickets in advance. We make your flight bookings, package booking easier, faster and cheaper as we have user-friendly navigation, easy cancellations and refund, and the booking receipt.
Shirdi Flight Package from Hyderabad
The schedule for the trip to Shirdi by flight from Hyderabad
Day 1 –
- Departure at Hyderabad Airport – 1:10 PM
- Arrival at Shirdi Airport – 2:40 PM
- Pick-up at Shirdi Airport – 3:00 PM
- Check-in to Hotel – 3:30 PM
- Fresh-up – 5:00 PM
- Shri Sai Baba Darshan and local sightseeing’s – 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Stay at the hotel that night
Day 2 –
- Morning trip to Nashik and Trimbakeshwar at 7:00 AM
- Direct drive to Trimbakeshwar and having darshan of the Jyotirlinga Temple
- Drive to Nashik and visiting the local sightseeing like Muktidham Mandir, Nashik Caves, Jain Mandir, Panchavati places- Kalaram Mandir, Kapaleswar Temple, Sita Gufa or Sita Gumpha, Ram Kund.
- Return to Shirdi at Night around 8:00 PM
- Stay at hotel
Day 3 –
- Morning trip to Shani Shingnapur at 6:00 AM.
- Shani Shingnapur distance from Shirdi is around 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Darshan of Lord Shani Dev. Return to Shirdi
- Hotel Check-out
- Drop at Shirdi Airport
- Departure at Shirdi Airport – 3:00 PM
- Arrival at Hyderabad Airport – 4:15 PM
Hyderabad is the City of Pearls, City of Nawabs and Biryani City. The city also owes the number of MNC’s and many tech-based companies. The city is also called as Cyberabad. The place ages 400 years old and has a number of places to visit. Husain Sagar forms a boundary between the 2 cities. Hyderabad became the capital of the state Telangana the newly established state in 2014. The city is located on the banks of Musi River. The city is rich in culture and heritage.
Things to do in Hyderabad
Secunderabad and Hyderabad together called the “Twin Cities”. The 2 cities witnesses the years of development which leads to the metropolises today. Hyderabad began to compete with other metropolitan cities like Bangalore and Chennai for having the Indian headquarters for the IT capital with Microsoft and Google.
Some of the top place to be visited in Hyderabad –
Golconda Fort, Charminar, Koti, Birla Mandir, Chowmahala Palace, Hussain Sagar Lake, Nehru Zoological Park, Rock Walks, KBR National Park, Ramoji Film City, Imax, Makkah Masjid, and many more.
How to Reach Hyderabad
- By Air – Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is the main airport. All the major international and domestic flights are operated to Hyderabad on a daily basis.
- By Rail – Trains run to and fro from Hyderabad to all cities mainly from major cities and vice versa.
- By Road – Hyderabad is well- connected and maintained network of well- Connected NH to the rest of the world.
Address of Hyderabad Airport
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh – 500409, India
Shirdi is a town in Maharashtra located 185 KM east of the Arabian Sea. The place is the pilgrimage center and thousands and thousands of devotees visit from all over the country and even world every day irrespective of their caste, creed and religion. A huge number of devotees visit in the months of September to November as the Hindu festivals lie in these months.
Things to do in Shirdi
Shirdi is the perfect hotspot for Sai devotees. One can visit the surrounding places of Shirdi on their visit to the place. Tripnetra offers sightseeing places which is included in the tour package.
The place to be visited and we offer a customized tour package for our customers. Baba Maha Samadhi, Dwarakamai, Chavadi, Ledi Baugh, Khandoba Mandir, Nasik, Trimbakeswaram, and many more.
How to Reach Shirdi
- By Air – Shirdi has an airport. All the main cities Bangalore, Chennai, etc. are connected to Shirdi Airport
- By Train – Shirdi has a railway station. Trains from all over the country are connected to Shirdi.
- By Road – Many buses are connected to Shirdi from all the cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik and many more. Cab services can also choose from the surrounding cities of Mumbai, Pune etc.
Address of Shirdi Airport
Shirdi International Airport, Kopargaon, Kakadi, Maharashtra 423107, India
For More details and tour booking and for Shirdi Accommodation please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150