TripNetra follows the standard and encoded cancellation policy that helps the pilgrims to understand precisely on what they need to bear in mind. Cancellation charges are centred on how many days before we receive your cancellation notice. We cannot be held responsible for the problems that take places as a result of events that are not under our control such as weather, political demonstrations, bus and train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.
It is true that all efforts will be made honestly to cancel your trip on your request but make sure that we require sufficient time to complete your request to cancel your trip. If you are cancelling the booking and applying for a refund, in that case, Please read carefully about our Policies in order to avoid further complications.
Cancellation Period Percentage of Cancellation :
From booking date till 15 days prior to departure - 30 % of Package Cost
7 Days prior to departure - 50% of Package Cost
3 to 7 Days prior to departure - 75 % of Package Cost
Less than 24 hrs to 3 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
Hotel Cancellation Policies /Charges
It is definite that the cancellation policy is specific to the hotel and rate that you are booking. It has to be kept in mind that we are really indebted to keep the policies and customs of the hotel in terms of the cancellation policies as well as charges. So be thoroughly informative about the cancellation policies and charges that you are booking.
1.No refund and no transfer for no show customers
2.More than 24 hours before check-in date: FREE CANCELLATION
2. No refund for customers cancelling the bookings within 24 hours to check in Date
3. No Cancellation/Prepone/Postpone for trust based rooms.
4.No refund will be approved if the cancellation is done by us on account of you breaching any of our terms & conditions or that the booking has been made illegally or unlawfully
5.Once your cancellation mail is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your cancellation mail. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
6.If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For Haritha Hotels:
1. If a ticket is presented for cancellation more than two days (48 hours) in advance of the check-in date/time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% on ticket value.
2. If the ticket is presented for cancellation within two days (48 hours) in advance and up to one day (24 hours) before the check-in date/time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on the ticket value.
3. No refunds shall be allowed if the ticket is surrendered for cancellation within 1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time.
4. The tourist can cancel in full or partial the rooms within 1 day (24 hours) of check-in date/ time and will get refund for the remaining dates as per the existing cancellation rules i.e. if a tourist books a room for 5 days and intends to do cancellation within 1 day of check-in date / time, refund will be made for the remaining days as per the existing cancellation rules and no refund will be made for the 1st day.