Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a heaven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial India.
Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a heaven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial India. Full day for sightseeing and relaxation in Munnar. Munnar En route Places to visit: Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls. Overnight stay at Munnar .
• Accommodation in the mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis (if it is part of your booking)
• Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast ( Lunch / Dinner can be added at extra cost if required)
• Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station / Bus station
• All transfers for sightseeing
• Transportation as mentioned with an English/Tamil/ Telugu/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
• Driver’s Bata, fuel charges
• Entrance fees to the Waterfalls and Temple.
• Toll, parking, road tax charges
• All expenses of personal nature
• Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
Day 1: 13 Aug 2017
Pick up from Trivandrum and head to Aleppey where you will board a houseboat for an overnight cruise. Board the boat by 12.00 noon and cruise till evening 5pm. (The boat will be halted for night and then again the next day morning, enjoy a breakfast on the cruise). Aleppey, often called 'Venice of the East'.
The town's commercial centre lives in a maze of canals. On arrival, embark on a Houseboat for an overnight cruise through the scenic backwaters of Kerala. All meals on board (Extra time/alternate route/late checkout etc will not be entertained, hence please strictly adhere to the cruise timings).
Day 2: 14 Aug 2017
Disembark from the houseboat by 9am after breakfast and board the cab and head to Munnar (3 1/2 hrs). Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a heaven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial India. Full day for sightseeing and relaxation in Munnar. Munnar En route Places to visit: Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls. Overnight stay at Munnar .
Full Day Sightseeing and relaxation in Munnar. Places to visit: Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Kundala Dam, Mattupetty Lake & Mattupetty Dam, Munnar Boating, Munnar Tea gardens, Munnar Tea Museum & Tea factory, Blossom Park, Munnar Elephant Ride, Rose Garden, Pothamedu View Point, Hydel Park, Photo Shooting Points, Rajamalai Eravikulam National Park, Tea Powder Shopping.
Day 3:15 Aug 2017
Check out from the resort and complete the remaining sightseeing of Munnar and then proceed to Cochin by 3pm. Do a short city tour of Cochin. Cochin (Kochi), the palm green commercial capital of Kerala is located on the cluster of islands and narrow peninsulas. Here you can see one of the oldest churches in India, a winding street crammed with 500 year old Portuguese houses, cantilevered Chinese Fishing nets and a 16th century Jewish Synagogue. Check in to the hotel and relax for the night.
Day 4 : 16 Aug 2017
Full day sightseeing/relaxation in Cochin.
Cochin Places to visit:
Folklore Museum, Jew Town, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi Beach, Chinese Fishing Nets, Marine Drive, Lulu Mall, Cochin Shopping
Day 5 : 17 Aug 2017
After breakfast, proceed to Cochin Airport for your travel back home. -- Tour ends--(Only one transfer will be available from the hotel to airport for the group together)
Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Tripnetra Booking Services
1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Tripnetra & crosses the toll post.
2. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Tripnetra is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Tripnetra disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, Tripnetra makes no representation or warranty that: a. The service will meet your requirements; b. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
3. Tripnetra shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Tripnetra or due to the failure of Tripnetra to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer Tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Tripnetra or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, Tripnetra shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Tripnetra to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Tripnetra has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Quick of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
4. The Customer shall indemnify Tripnetra from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Tripnetra may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
5. Tripnetra shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the Naes Tech Pvt. Ltd. or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Tripnetra in any way as Tripnetra, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
6. Tripnetera shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
7. Tripnetra encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Tripnetra during the journey, Tripnetra will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
8. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Tripnetra of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of Tripnetra.
9. The courts of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Tripnetra or the agreement or arrangement between Tripnetra and the Customer.
10. Tripnetra shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Tripnetra website in or on the date that Tripnetra may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Total Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Total Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Total Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Total Tour / service cost