Cochin Kerala package
Meal Plan CPAI (Only Breakfast)
Vehicle Sedan/Innova (Depending on No of Pax)
Package rate is inclusive of 5% GST
Air Fare / Train fare.
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is
directly payable on the spot).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface
transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day : 01 (Cochin - Munnar)
Pick up from Cochin Airport and drive to Munnar, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else dayat leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day : 02(Munnar Sightseeing)
After breakfast Local Sightseeing Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kun-dale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South
India.Sightseeing in Munnar - Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake ,Echo point, Rajamalai where you can visit the rarest species know as NilgiriTars.and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day : 03 (Munnar - Thekkady)
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady , on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Thekkady.One of the world’s most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomor-phology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Sightseeing in Thekkady: Periyar
Wild Life Sanctuary, Spice Plantation .and overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day : 04(Thekkady - Alleppey)
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Alleppey, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits)
An important backwater destination attracting thousands of tourists every year, who come all the way to enjoy Alleppey for what it offers. Referred to as the Venice of the East, the place is home to diverse animal and bird life. Alleppey is also famous for its beaches,marine products, coir industry and boat races. A singularity of this land is the region called KUTTANAD land of lush paddy fields referred to as the rice bowl of Kerala and one of the few places in the world where farming is done below sea level.Sightseeing in Alleppey: Vem-banad Lake, Alleppey Beach. overnight stay in Hotel.
Day : 05 (Departure)
After check out from the Hotel and drive to Cochin Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train backhome, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country.
Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Tripnetra Booking Services
1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Tripnetra & crosses the toll post.
2. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Tripnetra is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Tripnetra disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, Tripnetra makes no representation or warranty that: a. The service will meet your requirements; b. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
3. Tripnetra shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Tripnetra or due to the failure of Tripnetra to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer Tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Tripnetra or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, Tripnetra shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Tripnetra to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Tripnetra has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Quick of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
4. The Customer shall indemnify Tripnetra from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Tripnetra may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
5. Tripnetra shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the Naes Tech Pvt. Ltd. or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Tripnetra in any way as Tripnetra, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
6. Tripnetera shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
7. Tripnetra encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Tripnetra during the journey, Tripnetra will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
8. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Tripnetra of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of Tripnetra.
9. The courts of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Tripnetra or the agreement or arrangement between Tripnetra and the Customer.
10. Tripnetra shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Tripnetra website in or on the date that Tripnetra may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
No. of days before commencement of Trip*
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)
10% of the package cost
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)
25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)
50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days
100 % of the package cost