In this article, we are here to give the complete details of APSRTC Bangalore to Tirupati Package like about the trip, plan, and the itineraries included and excluded in this travel package.
APSRTC Bangalore to Tirupati Package is one of the best tour packages from Bangalore to Tirupati. We offer the best and customized tour packages from Bangalore to Tirupati with skilled drivers and staff to ensure the complete comfort of its passengers. Generally, AC/ Non- AC sleeper buses are offered during night journeys. Travelers can opt for either AC/ Non AC Semi sleeper or seater buses while traveling during the day time. All categories of APSRTC buses will guarantee you the best travel experience. Tripnetra offers customized tour packages for our customers as of their requirements. For more details contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
APSRTC Tirupati package from Bangalore Prices and Itinerary
|Type of Passengers||Multi-axle AC Volvo Bus||Volvo AC Bus|
|Adults from above 12 years||Rs 2700/- per person||Rs 2100/- per Person|
|Children from the age group of 5 years to 12 years||Rs 2200/- per person||Rs 2000/- per Person|
|Infants to 5 years||Free for below 5 Years Child||Free for below 5 Years Child|
Note* Prices may vary based on the booking date and customized package selected by the customers.
Package Name – Tirupati Package by APSRTC from Bangalore
Pick-up from Bangalore – Night around 10:00 PM
Duration – 1 Day
Drop at Tirupati – Morning 5:00 AM
Boarding Points for pick-up – Marathahalli, Race Course Road, Vijaynagar, white fields.
Types of the Tour Packages offered by us from Bangalore to Tirupati
From Bangalore to Tirupati we offer the number of tour packages like APSRTC, KSRTC, KSTDC, Car, Bus packages.
For Shared Cab and Bus packages, there will be some of the boarding points where the customers have to report to start their journey. The drop will be at the point where the passengers started their journey. For the bus package and the shared cab package, there will be only some common boarding points.
Boarding points for the APSRTC Tirupati Package from Bangalore
The following are the pick-up points where the customers have to report –
- ITO Gate Duravani Nagar
- KR Puram
- BEL Circle
- Vidyaranyapura Bus Stop
Tirupati Tour Package Itineraries from Bangalore with Darshan and Bus Timings
- Morning Pick-up at the Bangalore – 11:00 PM
- Drive to Tirupati from Bangalore – 11:30 PM
- Fresh-up at Tirupati – 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM
- Drive to Tirumala Hill followed by Breakfast – 9:30 AM
- Hair Offerings and reporting at ATC Car Parking – 10:30 AM
- Darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy – 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- Laddu Collection – 1:30 PM
- Drive to Tirupati – 2:30 PM
- Lunch at Tirupati – 3:30 PM
- Drive to Tiruchanoor
- Darshan of Padmavati Ammavari Temple – 5:00 PM
- Return to Bangalore – Around 6:00 PM
- Drop at Destination – 10:30 PM.
Note* The timings may vary based on the traffic and rush at Tirumala.
Types of Bus offered in APSRTC Tour Package from Bangalore to Tirupati
Here is are the list of Bus facilities offered by us to our customers in the Bangalore to Tirupati APSRTC Tour Package-
- Multi-Axle AC Sleeper
- Multi-Axel Non-AC Sleeper
- Multi-Axle AC Semi Sleeper
- Multi-Axle Non- AC Semi Sleeper.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Tour Package
- To and Fro Bus Charges
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Special Entry Darshan Ticket in Tirumala
- Guide Services
- Tiruchanoor- Padmavathi Ammavar Darshan.
- Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Personal Expenses and any other expenses that are not in the inclusions.
Dress Code to follow at the time of Darshan
Strict dress code should be followed by the pilgrims when reporting for the darshan. Otherwise, the Devasthanam management will not allow for Darshan.
- Men – Traditional Outfits like Kurta, Pyjama/Dhoti with the shirt or Pancha with the shirt.
- Women – Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
- Children – Any decent dress code both for boys and girls.
For more information on the APSRTC Tour Package from Bangalore to Tirupati and for bookings please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.