Lakshmi Narayana Homam is performed by invoking goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu followed by the chanting of mantras and then performing the Homam. This Homam will bring major changes in life by removing various types of obstacles.
Important of Lakshmi narayana Homam
The goddess of wealth can confer prosperity, good luck, and spiritual prosperity while lord Narayana protects the riches and safeguards them against unforeseen financial fall.
If you are trying to attain peace, prosperity, and fulfilment in life then you need to do Homam.
When should do Homam?
- You can perform this homam on Thursday
- When there is Pushya Nakshatra
- And on guru Pushya yoga.
The procedure of Lakshmi Narayana Homam
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha sankalpam
- Kalasa pooja
- Navagraha pooja
- Lakshmi narayana japam
- Prasada viniyogam
Homam is good for
- People who suffer constantly for people
- People who have mangal dosha
- People who are affected by an ancestral curse
- People who are suffering from evil eyes and negative energy
- Lotus flower
- Red cloth
- Mango leaves
Lakshmi Narayana Homam benefits:
- This Homam is blessed with a lot of things. Some benefits of performing this Homam.
- For divine grace and blessings of lord Narayana and goddess Lakshmi.
- For protection good health and happy family life.
- For prosperity and abundance.
- For peace/ wealth.
Note: The homam will be performed depending on the type of problems and the individual birth usually a pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homans that are to be conducted.