Complete information on APTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore with the itineraries, inclusions, and exclusions, and many more.
Tripnetra provides APTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore for the pilgrims who visit Tirupati from Bangalore. We provide customized tour packages for our customers with the best accommodations in Tirupati along with the Tirumala Venkateswara Swamy Darshan. This package is a one day trip from Bangalore. For bookings of Tirupati from Bangalore Package for Seeghra Darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy and Tiruchanoor Padmavati Ammavar Temple please contact – 8500898000, 8500085151.
Itineraries for APTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore
|Type of Passengers||Multi-axle AC Volvo Bus(On days of the Week)|
|Adults from above 12 years||Rs 2600/- per person|
|Children from age group of 5 years to 12 years||Rs 2100/- per person|
|Infants to 5 years||Free.|
Note* Prices may vary based on the booking date and customized package selected by the customers.
Package Name – Tirupati Package by APTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore
Departure from Bangalore – Morning 4:00 AM or night 10:00 PM
Arrival at Tirupati – Morning 5:00 AM if started at night 10:00 PM and morning 8:00 AM if it started in the morning 4:00 AM.
Duration – 1 Day
Darshan Type – Special Entry Darshan of Rs 300/-
Boarding Points in Bangalore – Marathahalli, Race Course Road, and Whitefields.
Booking Darshan with us will no need to stand can avoid the rush in the queue for Seeghra Darshan tickets. Lord Balaji Darshan will be completed within 2-3 hours if you book with us. A guide will be assisted who can speak English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu languages. Tourists should report to some of the boarding points to start their journey in Bangalore.
We offer Multi – Axle Semi -Sleeper or Sleeper AC/ Non-AC for our customers with the places to visit in and around Tirupati.
Trip Plan for APTDC Tirupati Package
- Pick-up from Bangalore by Bus – Morning 4:00 AM
- Drive to Tirupati – Travel takes a maximum of 5 hours.
- Arrival at Tirupati – 8:00 AM
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Journey to Tirumala – 9:00 AM
- Hair Offerings
- Fresh-up after hair offerings in Bathrooms provided in the Kalyana Katta – 10:00 AM
- Reporting at ATC Car Parking – 10:30 AM
- The guide will assist you for Darshan – 1:00 PM
- Laddus Collection after Darshan – 1:15 PM
- Lunch at Tirumala or Tirupati
- Back to Tirupati
- Visit Tiruchanoor Padmavati Temple – 3:30 PM
- Darshan of Ammavari Temple – 5:00 PM
- Return to the destination – 6:00 PM
- Drop at Bangalore – Around night 10:00 PM
- Transport by AC Volvo Bus from Bangalore to Tirupati and to Bangalore.
- Accommodation will be provided for fresh-up
- Trip to Tirumala from Tirupati and back to Tirupati
- Visit Ammavari Temple in Tiruchanoor
- Special Entry Darshan
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Personal Charges and other Expenses excluding the inclusions
- Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner.
- The expenses that are not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- All the timings and darshan vary based on the timings of the traffic, rush at Tirumala.
Dress Code to be followed at the time of Darshan in Tirupati Temple
The strict dress code should be followed and without the proper dressing style the temple management will not allow devotees to enter into the temple premises
For Men – Dhoti with Collared Shirt/ Kurta, White Pancha, Pyjama.
For Women – Chudidhar with Dupatta, Saree with the blouse, or Half Saree, Punjabi Dress.
For Children – Any of the decent outfits.
Things to carry at the Time of Bangalore trip to Tirupati for Darshan
- Pilgrims should carry a copy of the tickets booked by us, given at the time of the Booking.
- Devotees should also carry the identity proof with them as the devotee should submit their ID proof at the time of Darshan.
Rules to follow at the time of Darshan
- Devotees shouldn’t carry the electronic gadgets at the time of Darshan. The gadgets can be any of the listed like Mobiles, Laptops, Ipads/ IPods, etc.
- Devotees should follow the strict dress code.
Cost for the Journey
- Adults and Children(Above 5 Years) – Charged
- Children below 5 years – Free
The Payment mode is online and once the payment is done the customer will receive the confirmation mail id. Our person will make a call before the day of the journey to give you the complete details of the trip and to just remind you about the trip.
For more details on APTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore and please contact – 8500898000, 8500085151.