Tripnetra is an Authorized travel agent for APTDC Tirupati Package from Chennai. We offer customized tour package from Chennai to Tirupati for the sake of Lord Balaji darshan. As India’s leading travel agent, we will provide all the necessities of the travelers including accommodation, darshan, travel facilities, sightseeing, 24/7 helpline service.
Along with the pilgrimage tour packages, we also offer the tour packages of Heritage, Nature, Adventure, Health and Rural tourism representing rich historical and natural background of every state of India. Starting from North Himalayas Jammu Kashmir to the South Kanya Kumari & from West Bengal of the eastern part of India to Gujarat the West part of India. We cover the tour packages all over India (North, South, East & West parts of India)
To avail the best tour package & to customize contact Tripnetra @ 8500898000, 9393939150. On calling our customer service which is 24/7 speaking in all languages will help you in booking your favorite tour package.
Tirupati Package from Chennai by APTDC
Package: Tirupati Package by APTDC from Chennai
Duration: 01 Night/01 Day
Departure: 09:00 pm & 09:30 pm from Chennai on day 1
Arrival: by about 08.00 pm at Chennai on day 2
Darshan: Confirmed Sheegra Darshan under Tourist Department quota
Pick up point: Porur, Guindy, T Nagar, Poonamallee
|APTDC Tirupati Package Bus||Children ( to 5 to 12 years )||Adult (Above 12 years)|
|Volvo Ac Bus||Rs 1500/- per person||Rs 1850/- Per Person|
|Multi – Axle Ac Volvo Bus||Rs 1650/- per person||Rs 1950/- Per person|
|Deluxe Bus||Rs 1450/- per person||Rs 17500/- per person|
|Note: The above prices may vary on special days & the type of package selected|
Note* The prices may vary from day to day as you select the customized tour packages to explore in and around Tirupati from Chennai.
Day 1- Chennai To Sri Kalahasti near Tirupati
- 06.00 am -Pick up at Chennai
- 08.00 am – Drive to Sri Kalahasti (Near Tirupati)
- 11.00 am – Arrival at Sri Kalahasti Temple
- 11.30 am – Darshanat Sri Kalahasti temple
- 1.00 pm – Proceed to Tirupati.
- 1.30 pm – Lunch
- Overnight stay at Tirupati
Day 2 – Tirupati To Tirumala
- 6.00 am – Fresh up
- 7.30 am – Proceed to Tirumala
- 9.30 am – Arrive at Tirumala & have breakfast
- 10.30 am –Tonsuring & reporting at ATC Car parking Area
- 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm – Darshan at Tirumala Sri Balaji Temple
- 1.30 pm – Laddu Prasad Collection
- 2.30 pm – Return Journey to Tirupati
- 3.30 pm – Lunch at Tirupati
- Tour on your own
- Overnight Stay in Tirupati
Day 3 – Tirupati To Chennai
- 6.00 am -Fresh up
- 8.00 am -Breakfast
- 9.00 am – Proceed Alamelumangapuram Temple (Tiruchanur)
- 10.00 am – Darshan at Alamelumangapuram Temple
- 1.00 pm – Lunch
- 3.00 pm -Return Journey to Chennai.
- 7.00 pm – Drop at Chennai
Chennai – Tirupati Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.