2 Days 1 Night Tour Package to Ashtavinayak from Pune
Ashtavinayak Tour means visiting 8 Vinayaka Temples trip in and around Maharashtra. The 8 temples to be visited on the trip are the self-originated ones and are called as Swayambu Vinayakas. The 8 Ganesh Temples are Shri Varadvinayak Temple, Shri Ballaleshwar Temple, Shri Mahaganapati Temple, Shri Chintamani Temple, Shri Siddhivinayak Temple, Shri Moreshwar Temple, Shri Vighneshwar Temple, and Shri Girijatmaj Temple.
Trip Plan for the Ashtavinayak Package from Pune
Day 1 –
- Pick-up from Pune – 5:00 AM
- Drive to Morgaon followed by Breakfast – 8:00 AM
- Shri Moreshwar Temple Darshan – 8:30 AM
- Drive to Siddhatek – 11:00 AM
- Shri Siddhivinayak Temple Darshan – 11:30 AM
- Drive to Theur followed by Lunch – 2:30 PM
- Shri Chintamani Temple Darshan – 3:00 PM
- Drive to Ranjangaon – 5:00 PM
- Shri Mahaganapati Temple Darshan – 6:00 PM
- Drive to Ozar – 8:30 PM
- Halt at Ozar
Day 2 –
- Darshan of Shri Vighneshwar Ganapati Temple followed by Breakfast – 7:00 AM
- Drive to Lenyadri – 8:00 AM
- Shri Girijatmaj Temple Darshan – 10:00 AM
- Drive to Mahad followed by Lunch– 5:00 PM
- Shri Varadvinayak Temple Darshan – 5:30 PM
- Drive to Pali – 8:00 PM
- Darshan of Shri Ballaleshwar Temple – 8:30 PM
- Drive to Pune – 11:30 PM
Note* The timings may vary based on the time you start from the point and based on the traffic control the timings may vary.
Itineraries for the Package
To and Fro Cab Charges; AC or Non AC Accommodation on Twin/ triple sharing basis; Toll Charges; Driver Charges; Parking Charges; Complimentary Breakfast; Guide Charges.
Entry Fee; Personal Expenses; Lunch and Dinner; any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Things to be followed at the time of Ashtavinayak Trip
- Pilgrims should carry 2 photocopies of the id proofs like Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card. They should carry and submit a copy of the proof at the time of the trip.
- Students should carry 2 photocopies of School/ College ID cards. They should carry and submit a copy of the proof at the time of the trip.
- Infants should carry 2 passport size photographs.
Tripnetra offers 2 Days 1 Night Ashtavinayak Tour Package from Pune, for more details on Ashtavinayak visit contact- 8500898000, 9393939150.