Tulja Bhavani Aarti Timings and Pooja Charges. Aarti Ticket cost and Booking procedure
Darshan Dress Code
- Male: Any Traditional Comfortable Dress Code
- Female: Any Traditional Comfortable Dress Code
Tulja Bhavani Aarti Timings
|Charan Tirtha Kakad Aarti||4.30 am|
|Abhishek Pooja||6.00 am – 10.00 am|
|Vastralankar Pooka Aarti and Dhuparati||11.00 am|
|Abhishek Pooja||7.00 am – 9.00 am|
|Vastralankar Pooja Aarti and Dhuparti Night Prakshal Pooja||9.30 pm|
|Charan Tirth||1.00 pm|
Temple Special Pooja
Pooja Dress Code
- Male: Dhoti or Sola without any Vest.
- Female: Saree or Half-Saree.
Tulja Bhavani Pooja Charges
|Abhishek||Rs. 50 /-|
|Throne Shrikhande||Rs. 1001 /-|
|Throne Yogurt||Rs. 901 /-|
|Confusion / Gondal||Rs. 20 /-|
|Wedding Game Charges||Rs. 151 /-|
|Adoration rooms daily||Rs. 151 /-|
|Lime Wear, leman Javel malpardi, texture, leaf-flower house||Rs. 10 /-|
|Darshan||Rs. 100 /-|
The above-mentioned can be revised without prior information.
How to Reach Tulja Bhavani Temple?
- By Air: Solapur Airport at 44 KM, Aurangabad Airport at 288 KM, and Pune Airport at 296 KM.
- By Rail: Sholapur Railway Station at 45 KM.
- By Roads: Maharashtra State Road Transport Bus Corporation is very well connected in between Tuljapur Town and other cities of Maharashtra.