Chennai to Ahobilam Tour Package Cost, Online Booking and Details
It is said that one must all these 9 temples after sunrise and before sunset. Due to age constraint, majority of the devotees plan for two days trip to Ahobilam.
Tour package cost varies with No.of persons count. Advance booking required for the tour package as rooms are limited.
Best Time to visit Ahobilam: During Summer days. Trekking might be stopped during the Rainy season. Oct to Jul is the Ideal time to visit Ahobilam.
Chennai to Ahobilam Tour Package by Bus/ Tempo
Day 1 Tour Itinerary
- Board Tempo around 10:00 pm
- Journey to Ahobilam for 7 hours 50 mins
Day 2 Tour Itinerary
- On arrival, check-in hotel room around 7 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast
- Visit Nava Narasimha Swamy Temples
- First visit to Prahalada Narasimha Swamy Temple in Upper Ahobilam
- Followed by visit to Jwala Narasimha and Ugra Narasimha
- Ugra Sthambham, it is believed that Lord Narasimha came out of the pillar here.
- Kroda Narasimha Swamy, Malola Narasimha Swamy
- Bhargava Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Yogananda Narasimha Swamy
- Chatravata Narasimha Swamy Temple visit
- It takes around 8 to 10 hours to visit all these temples in a day
- Commander Jeeps are available at Lower Ahobilam
- Swathi Star day is auspicious for Lord Narasimha Swamy and the crowd will be high
- After Darshan, return to Room and relax for the day.
- Overnight stay in Ahobilam
Day 3 Tour Itinerary
- Board return cab to Chennai
- Arrive at Chennai around 6 pm
- Tour service Ends
For more details, Please call @ 8500 898 000
Please note that Tempo or Cab or Bus might get damaged so it is advisable to book Commander Jeeps which are readily available at Lower Ahobilam.
Tour Package inclusions
- To and Fro Travel charges
- Ac/ Non-Ac Room charges
- Driver Batta
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Lunch and Dinner at Trust hall.
- State permit tax