Complete information about the Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Ahmedabad with the details on the availability of flights, trains, and the trip plan.
Dwarka and Somnath are the main spiritual place to visit in India. Dwarka, the mythical kingdom of Lord Krishna while Somnath, is one of the jyotirlingas temples of Lord Shiva. We, the Tripnetra is offering the Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Ahmedabad for pilgrims who are wishing to visit them. We offer the 3 Nights 4 Days Package from Ahmedabad to Dwarka and Somnath with the best offers. For more details contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
The trip starts from Ahmedabad and ends in Ahmedabad. Tourists who are planning to visit Dwarka and Somnath should travel via Airways or Railways from any part of the Country are Ahmedabad airways and railways are well-connected with the entire country.
Best Time to Visit Dwarka and Somnath
The best time to visit the places Dwarka and Somnath is from September to March as the months are in winter and tourists and the pilgrims can enjoy the cool breeze of nature and can get rid of heavy sunny days and heavy downpour in monsoons. Better avoid the tour in summers and monsoons.
Itinerary from Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Ahmedabad
Day 1 –
- Pick-up at Ahmedabad Airport or Railway Station
- Drive to Jamnagar
- Arrival at Jamnagar
- Visit the Lakhota Museum and Lake.
- Later visit Bala Hanuman Temple.
- Evening Shopping at Jamnagar
- Drive to Dwarka
- Hotel Check-in at Dwarka
- Halt at hotel
Day 2 –
- Morning fresh-up at Dwarka hotel
- Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwaraka, Rukmani Temple, and other temples on the coastal areas.
- Attending evening Aarti of Dwarkadish temple.
- Night halt at Dwarka Hotel.
Day 3 –
- Morning fresh-up and check-out from Dwarka Hotel
- Drive to Porbandar
- Visit Kriti Mandir – Place where Gandhi born
- Drive to Somnath
- Visiting Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat, and Somnath Temple.
- Attending evening Aarti at Somnath temple followed by the light and sound show at the temple.
- Hotel Check-in at Somnath
- Night Halt
Day 4 –
- Hotel Check-out from Somnath
- Drive to Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarayan Temple
- Later visit Navlakha Palace, Vintage Car Museum at Gondal.
- Drive to Rajkot
- Hotel check-in
- Halt at Hotel.
Day 5 –
- Morning fresh-up and hotel Check-out
- Drive to Ahmedabad
- On arrival to Ahmedabad local places visit
- First visit to Akshardham Temple, Adalaj Stepwell, and Gandhi Ashram.
- Drop at Airport or Railway Station at Ahmedabad.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Tour Package
To and Fro Charges, Toll Charges, State Permit Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Complimentary Breakfast.
Personal Charges and other Expenses excluding the inclusions and Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. The expenses that are not mentioned in the Inclusion.