Escape into the majestic vies of Kerala, feel the beauty of this beautiful paradise. Taste some exotic tea from the tea estates, cruise the backwaters, watch the famous Snake Boat Race, on a plantation tour pluck some fresh tea leaves, go on a Shikara ride, go for a safari to feel the wilderness. Hit the beaches and try some beach activities.
Book Customizable All Inclusive Itineraries on Tripnetra! Great deals guaranteed, 24/7 On-Trip assistance, No hidden charges, Customized Tour Plans. To plan your holiday to Kerala contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 9393939150.
“Note: Customize your own Itinerary”
Tripnetra Kerala Tour Packages from Kolkata:
- Alleppey (2,760km)
- Thekkady (2,674km)
- Kovalam (2,890 km)
- Munnar (2,642km)
- Wayanad (2,450km)
- Cochin (2,714km)
- Trivandrum (2,897km)
- Varkala (2,845km)
- Kozhikode (2,529km)
- Kumarakom (2,755km)
To Things to Do in Kerala:
- Adventure Trails
- Backwater Visits
- Beach Trails
- Cultural Tours
- Hill Station Visits
- Houseboat Stays
- Nature/Plantation Walks
- Village Walks
- Wildlife Activities
Kerala Tour Packages from Kolkata| Customizable Tours:
Tripnetra offers wide range of tour packages starting from 2 Nights 3 Days to 9 Nights 10 Days, packages. Contact us to customize your tour plan to Kerala.
Tripnetra Kolkata – Kerala Tour Itinerary:
Duration: 8 Nights/9 Days
Destination Covered: Kolkata – Kochi – Munnar – Wayanad – Kovalam – Kumarakom – Varkala – Alleppey – Thekkady
Tour Price: On Request
Call Now for Best Deals: +91 8500898000, +91 9393939150
Tour Plan by Flight:
The easiest and convenient way to reach Kerala from Kolkata is by Air.
- Direct Flight Available from Ernakulam to Kolkata (IndiGo Flight)
- Aerial Distance: 1900 km (From Kolkata – Kerala)
- Duration: 05 h 15 m
- Departure: From Kolkata Airport
- Arrival: At Ernakulam Airport (Kerala)
- Start from Kolkata
- Arrive at Kochi
- Drive to Munnar (Via Local Trasport/Cab)
- Check-in hotel
- Tour on your own
- End of Day
- Tour Munnar & Wayanad
- Overnight Stay
- Drive to Kovalam
- A Day in Kovalam
- Fresh up & Breakfast
- Proceed to Kumarakom
- Take a tour on your own
- End of the Day
Day 5 –
- Kumarakom Tour
- Day at Leisure
Day 6 –
- After Breakfast
- Go for Sightseeing in Varkala
- Overnight Stay
Day 7 –
- After scrumptious breakfast in hotel
- Head to Alleppey
- For Alleppey Tour
- Night Halt
Day 8 –
- Finish your Breakfast
- Thekkady Tour
- A Day at leisure
Day 8 –
- Tour on your Own
Day 9 –
- Departure to Kolkata
End of Tour
“For Detailed Itineraries & to Customize itineraries Contact Tripnetra”
Kolkata to Kerala Tour Plan by Train:
Direct Trains available between Ernakulam and Kolkata
- Rail Distance: 2314 km (Ernakulam to Kolkata)
- Trains: Ers Hwh Suvidha (02854), Guwahati Exp (12507), Shalimar Exp (22641), Gurudev Express (12659), etc.
- Stations: to Thiruvananthapuram Station (Vice Versa)
- Journey Time: 38 h 10 m
Kolkata to Kerala Tour Plan by Bus:
- Road Distance: 2302 (Kolkata – Kerala)
- There are no direct buses from Kolkata to Kerala
Kolkata- Kerala Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.