Pirotan marine national park Timings, Entry fees, Boat Charges
This national park is 18 Nautical Miles from Bedi Port.
|Aug 1980||Declared as the Marine Sanctuary||1.11 Sq.Km|
|Jul 1982||Declared as the National Park||10.11 Sq.Km|
Drive thru Chejja Creek for 1 hour from Rozi Port. It covers mangrove forest, bird watching and dolphins, turtles, Ray fishes etc.
Special permission is required to visit National park. At present it is closed for the visitor access.
Visiting Hours: Allowed between High Tides. High tides will occur at 12 hours interval.
For e.g if High tide is at 5 am then next time will be at 5 pm. Coral walk allowed in between.
Pirotan marine national park Tour
Tour Charges: Rs.1250 per person
- To and Fro Boat Charges.
- Forest Entry fees
- Morning Breakfast
- Guide Charges
- Ray Fishes
- Puffer Fish
- Prawns etc
Boarding Point: New Port, Jamnagar.
Best Time to visit: Nov- Mar.
Coral Walk Instructions
- Advised to wear thick-soled shoes or footwear.
- Wear Warm clothes to protect skin in Summer
- Sun Glasses, Sun Cap, Sunscreen lotions.
How to reach Pirotan marine national park?
- The nearest airport is at Jamnagar which is 10 Km from Bedi Port
- The nearest Railway station is at Jamnagar which is 2 Km away.
- The nearest Bus station is at Jamnagar which is 6 Km away.
For Pirotan marine national park, Please call @ 93 93 93 9510
Reference Link: details