Rajamalai Munnar Timings, Entry fees, Tour booking, Route info
Land of Nilgiri Tahr and Neelakurinji. Neelakurinji flowers once in 12 years and is recorded since 1838. This flower blossom at a height of 1200 mt above sea level.
This place is located in the Evarikulam National Park which is 97 Sq.Km in area. It was established in 1978.
Opening Timings: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Rajamalai Munnar Entry fees
|Indian Adult||Rs.120 per person|
|Child ( 5-12 years)||Rs.90 per person|
|Non-Indian||Rs.400 per person|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Only Forest Department Mini-Buses are to the entry point.
Visitors are allowed to walk on the road only.
Best Time to Visit: Nov-May.
Tourists inflow high during Winter and Summer Season.
This park remains closed during Monsoon season.
- Plastic Free Zone.
- No Smoking and Alcohol prohibited.
- Blend your clothes with Nature.
- Safe and Pure water supplied in the park so pet bottles not required.
How to reach Rajamalai Munnar?
- The nearest airport is at Kochi which is 118 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Kochi which is 120 Km away.
- Taxi is available from Munnar Town to the checkpost which is 10 Km away.
Reference Link: details