Sanjay Dubri Tiger Reserve Timings, Entry fees, Tour booking
This area was declared as a National Park in 1975 with core area of 812.581 Sq.Km and 861.93 Sq.Km as Buffer Zone.
This park is inhabited by Tiger, Spotted deer, Sambar, Sloth bear, Hyena, Jungle Cat, Wolf, Leopard etc
The world famous white tiger was found in this forest. In the year 1951, Maharaja of Rewa name it as Mohan and reared the cub in a separate enclosure. All the White Tiger across the world are the descendants of the Tiger Mohan.
One of the Park range was named after Mohan.
|Fresh water fishes||34|
National Park opening Dates
|Closing||1Jul – 30Sep|
Sanjay Dubari Jeep Safari
|Zone|| No.of Vehicle in |
| No.of Vehicles in |
National Park Safari Timings
|Zone||No.of Vehicle in |
|No.of Vehicles in |
Best time to Visit: Jan 2nd Week – Jun 1st Week.
|Zone||Entry Gate||Jeep Safari Cost||Start Time||End Time|
|Dubri||Badkadol||Rs.1550||5:45 am||11:00 am|
|Koilary||Koilary||Rs.1250||5:45 am||11:00 am|
|Giddha||Not available||Not Available|
|Bastua||Not available||Not Available|
|Machmahua||Not available||Not Available|
How to reach Sanjay Dubri Tiger Reserve?
- The nearest airport is at Allahabad which is at 224 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Rewa which is 105 Km away.
- Jabalpur – Mumbai railway line pass thru Sidhi.
- Katni – Delhi railway line pass thru Sidhi
- Taxi can be hired from Allahabad, Varanasi and Jabalpur stations.
- Park is well connected from Sidhi station.
Reference Link: details