Explore the most popular getaways of Himachal, the Queen of Hills “Shimla”. Trek up to the cliffs to spot the best views of the city, on a heritage tour capture the ancient colonial architectures. Go for a romantic walk with your partner during the beautiful snowfall. Try some scrumptious local cuisines of Shimla at the local stalls. Get framed with the picture-perfect background during your sightseeing tour in this hill station paradise of Himachal.
Book Customizable All Inclusive Itineraries on Tripnetra! Great deals guaranteed, 24/7 On-Trip assistance, No hidden charges, Customized Tour Plans. To plan your holiday to Shimla contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 9393939150.
“Note: Customize your own Itinerary”
Best Time to Visit Shimla:
- May – June & December – January
- Peak Season: May – Mid July & December – January
- Shoulder Season: September – October
- Off-Season: Mid July – Late September
|January – June||9 -37 °C||Spring –Summer, Warm|
|July – October||17-32 °C||Monsoon, Heavy Rainfall|
|November – January||4-25 °C||Winter & Snowfall|
|Note: So Plan your Trip according to the Season|
Tripnetra Shimla Tour Packages:
- The Ridge
- Ice Skating, Shimla
- Lakkar Bazar
- Mall Road, Shimla
- Shimla Christ Church
- Annandale – 2 km
- Chadwick Falls – 4 km
- Chail – 15 km
- Fagu – 12 km
- Green Valley – 5 km
- Himachal State Museum – 2 km
- Himalayan Bird Park – 2 km
- Jakhu Temple – 1 km
- Kali Bari Temple – 1 km
- Kalka Shimla Toy Train – 3 km
- Kharapathar – 43 km
- Kufri – 9 km
- Mashorba – 6 km
- Naldehra – 9 km
- Shimala Reserve Forest Sanctuary – 7 km
- Tara Devi Temple – 6 km
- Tattapani – 22 km
- Theog – 17 km
To Things to Do in Shimla:
- Adventure Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Hill Station Visits
- Temple Tour
- Nature Walks
- Village Walks
- Wildlife Activities
Shimla Tour Packages | Customizable Tours:
Tripnetra offers wide range of tour packages from 2 Nights 3 Days to 12 Nights 13 Days, packages. Contact us to customize your tour plan to Kerala.
- 2 Nights 3 Days – Shimla (2N)
- 5 Nights 6 Days – Manali(3N) | Shimla(2N)
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Shimla (2N) | Manali (3N) | Dharamshala (2N)
- 6 Nights 7 Days – Shimla (2N) | Manali (3N) |Chandigarh (1N)
- 7 Nights 8 Days –Nalagarh (1N) | Shimla (2N) | Manali (3N) |Chandigarh (1N)
- 5 Nights 6 Days – Shimla (2N) | Dharamshala(2N) |Chandigarh (1N)
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Dalhousie (3N)| Dharamshala (2N) |Shimla (2N)
- 9 Nights 10 Days – Shimla (2N) | Manali (3N) |Dharamshala (1N) | Dalhousie(2N)
- 12 Nights 13 Days – Dalhousie (3N)| Dharamshala (3N) |Shimla (3N) | Manali (3N)
Shimla Tour Itinerary:
Shimla Tour Plan by Flight:
Shimla can be easily accessible by Air.
- Shimla Airport: Jubbarhatti Airport – 20 km away from City
2 Nights 3 Days – Shimla (2N) Itinerary:
Shimla – Day 1to Day 3:
- Arrival at Shimla (Via Air/Train/Bus)
- Check-in hotel
- Day at Leisure/ Tour on your Own
- Overnight Stay
- Shimla Tour Sightseeing -The Ridge, Viceregal Lodge, Gaiety Theatre, Rothney Castle, Jakhoo Temple, Kali Bari Temple,
- Dorje Drag Monastery, Himachal State Museum, Kufri Zoo, Himalayan Bird Park.
- Activities: Horse Riding, Ice Skating, Skiing, Trekking, Boating, Rock Climbing, etc.
- Over Night Stay
- Drive to Kufri
- Kufri Sightseeing –Mahasu Peak, Tobogganing, Indira Tourist Park, Yak Ride, etc.
End of Tour
“For Detailed Itineraries & to Customize itineraries Contact Tripnetra”
Shimla Tour Plan by Train:
- Railway Station: ShimlaStation (1.5 km from Scandal Point, Shimla)
Shimla Tour Plan by Bus/Car:
- Shimla is well connected with many major cities like Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, etc.
Shimla Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.