Details about shirdi package from mumbai by Flight, Train, and Cab
A large number of pilgrims visit Shirdi from Mumbai to have Sai Baba Darshan. Sai Baba is treated as both Saint and Guru for both Hindu and Muslims. Tripnetra offers Mumbai to Shirdi Tour Package. This will be a customized tour package based on customer requirements.
For more information on Mumbai to Shirdi Tour Package and Shirdi hotel booking please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
Shirdi Flight Package From Mumbai
Mumbai to Shirdi Flight Package for 2N 3D
Day 1 –
Departure at Mumbai Airport – 3:20 PM
Arrival at Shirdi Airport – 4:10 PM
Check-in to Hotel – 5:00 PM
Fresh-up and Darshan – 6:30 PM
Darshan and Local Sightseeing places – 8:00 PM
Rest at the hotel for the night
Day 2 –
Morning 7:00 AM trip to Nashik and Trimbakeshwar
- Trimbakeshwar is 117 KM from Shirdi and devotees should travel for 3 hours to reach the place.
- Devotees can visit the Jyotirlinga Temple and some of the places if interested and has to move to Nashik.
- In Nashik one can visit Mukthidam Temple, Jain Temple, Nashik Caves, Saptashrungi Temple and places in Panchavati such as Ram Kund, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Mandir, and Kapaleswar Temple.
After visiting the places in Nashik and Trimbakeshwar the trip will be ended and the journey back to Shirdi and stay at Shirdi for the night.
Day 3 –
Morning 6:00 AM trip to Shani Shingnapur
Shani Shingnapur is 72 KM from Shirdi and one has to travel for 2 hours from Shirdi to reach Shani Shingnapur. Around 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM tourists will reach the place and have Lord Shani Darshan and return to Shirdi. One will reach Shirdi by 12:00 PM.
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Drop at Shirdi Airport
Departure at Shirdi Airport – 3:20 PM
Arrival at Mumbai Airport – 4:10 PM.
Shirdi Train Package from Mumbai
Mumbai to Shirdi Train Package 2D 1N
|Train details||Facilities On-board|
Departure from Mumbai Railway Station – 9:45 PM
Arrival at Shirdi Railway Station – 3:45 AM
Day 1 –
- Pick-up at Shirdi Railway Station – 3:45 AM
- Hotel Check-in – 4:10 AM
- Fresh-up and Darshan of Sai Baba – 7:00 AM
- Baba Darshan and local sightseeings – 8:00 AM
- Trip to Nashik and Trimbakeshwar
- Trimbakeshwar is 117 KM from Shirdi and devotees should travel for 3 hours to reach the place. One can visit the Jyothirlinga Temple and has to move to Nashik.
- In Nashik, one can visit Mukthidam Temple, Jain Temple, Nashik Caves, Saptashrungi Temple and places in Panchavati such as Ram Kund, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Mandir, Kapaleswar Temple.
- After visiting the places in Nashik and Trimbakeshwar the trip will be ended and the journey back to Shirdi
- Stay at Shirdi for the night.
Day 2 –
- Trip to Shani Shingnapur at morning 7:00 AM
- Devotees will reach Shani Shingnapur by 9:00 AM and have darshan and will return to Shirdi by afternoon.
- Devotees can have Sai Baba Darshan one more time if the pilgrims like to visit.
- Rest and Check-out from the hotel
- Drop at Shirdi Railway Station
- Departure at Shirdi Railway Station – 7:10 PM
- Arrival at Mumbai Railway Station – 3:32 AM
Mumbai to Shirdi Cab Package
Cab from Mumbai to Shirdi 2D 1N package.
Day 1 –
Mumbai to Shirdi Travel – Morning 3:00 AM
Arrival to Shirdi – 8:00 AM
Hotel Check-in and Fresh-up – 10:00 AM
Darshan and local sightseeing’s – 12:00 PM
Trip to Shani Shingnapur – 2:00 PM
Lord Shani Darshan – 4:30 PM
Return to Shirdi
Rest at Hotel
Day 2 –
Morning 9:00 AM trip to Nashik and Trimbakeshwar
One can visit Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga, and Nashik places to visit and return to Mumbai.
Drop at Mumbai
For more information on flights, trains and cabs to Shirdi from Mumbai tour please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.