Embark on a spiritual sojourn of one of the 12 jyotirlinga’s, Srisailam. Feel the divinity around you during the Maha aarti. Take a tour to the Tiger reserve and witness the wilderness of Srisailam tiger reserve, enjoy the magnificent views at the Srisailam Dam, explore some ancient antiques at the tribal museum, take a dip in the holy water of Pathala Ganga, don’t forget to sample some authentic South India delicacies and do shop some natural hone collected by the tribes. Book your holy tour to Srisailam with Tripnetra.
To plan your holiday to Srisailam contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 9393939150.
For Every Travel solution Tripnetra is here to help you whether it is accommodation, travel, to plan itinerary. We offer the best accommodations (Budget/Economy Luxury/Standard), Travel (Bus/Flight/Air), Transfer,24*7 Service, great deals, No Hidden Charges. Book your spiritual tour to the revered pilgrimage destination of Lord Mallikarjun, Srisailam.
“Note: Customize your own Itinerary”
Bangalore to Srisailam Distance:
Road Distance = 530 km
Aerial Distance = 368 km
Easiest and convenient way to reach Srisailam from Bangalore is via Road. As there are no direct flights and trains available.
Bangalore – Srisailam Tour Basic Itinerary:
Start Point: Bangalore
End Point: Bangalore
Day 1 Bangalore- Srisailam:
- Begin from Bangalore to Srisailam
- Arrival at Srisailam
- Head to hotel (via private Vehicle (Change/Remove).
- Check-in hotel.
- Go for a local tour/stay in hotel
- Overnight stay in Srisailam
Day 2 Srisailam:
- Sightseeing: MallikarjunaSwamy Temple, Akkamahadevi caves, Bhramaramba Devi Temple, Chenchulakshmi Tribal Museum, Hathakesvara Temple, Srisailam Dam, Srisailam Tiger Reserve, etc.(As per the Itinerary).
- Back to hotel and rest.
- Overnight stay
Day 3 Srisailam – Bangalore:
- After breakfast check-out the hotel.
- Board in Bus/Train/Air to Bangalore
- Arrival at Bangalore
Trip & Service Ends
Bangalore– Srisailam Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.