The Special Entry Darshan(SeeghraDarshanam)costsRs300/-Pilgrims can book on TTD Online website.SeeghraDarshanwas introduced on 21st September 2009 to provide quick/SeeghraDarshan to the Pilgrims. And the Advance Booking of SeeghraDarshan was introduced around 27th of August in 2014. Pilgrims can book this Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to the availability of Quota. Also Pilgrims can make eHundi Offerings while booking the Darshan tickets. Pilgrims can get the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan by online Booking (www.ttdsevaonline.com)/ e-Darshan Counters & Indian Post Offices.
To avail Rs 300/- SpecialDarshan Tickets without any hassle, contact Tripnetra@ 8500898000, 8500085151/ visit our website “tripnetra.com”
TTD Special Darshan Tickets (Rs 300/-) Online Booking Procedure:
- Visit TTD Online Website
- Go for the SeeghraDarshan/ Rs 300/- Special Entry Darshan section
- Click on the booking button
- Check for availability
- Enter all the details required
- Proceed for Payment
- After payment click finish button
SeehraDarshan Age Limit:
- · Above 12 years have to purchase the tickets
Note: Children below 12 yr. Age – Can Avail Free Darshan (Without Tickets)
SEEGRA DARSHAN TIMINGS/SPECIAL ENTRY TICKETS/ Rs 300/- TICKETS TIMINGS:
- Monday – 07.00 am to 05.00 pm
- Tuesday – 08.00 am to 02.00 pm
- Wednesday – 09.00 am to 02.00 pm
- Thursday – 09.00 am to 02.00 pm
- Friday – 09.30 am – 09.00 pm
- Saturday – 07.00 am to 09.00 pm
- Sunday – 07.00 am to 09.00 pm
How to get Special Entry Darshan Tickets:
- Check for the availability Quota of the particular date.
- Before you book, please check for availability in the availability chart.
- Try to book online, if not go for current booking in Tirumala, before 3 hours.
300 Rs Darshan Availability Chart:
Reporting Point of Special Entry Darshan:
- Pilgrims have to report at the “ATC Car Parking”, near Vaikuntam 1 Queue Complex.
- Kindly carry your ID photocopy, which you have submitted during the booking of Rs. 300/- Darshan
Dress Code for TTD 300 RsDarshan:
- Men: Traditional Wear (Dhoti/Kurta, Pyjama)
- Women: Traditional Wear (Saree, Chididhar with Dupatta)
Note: Dress code should be strictly followed by both men & women, if not would not be allowed for Darshan.
Prasadam for 330 Rs Darshan Tickets:
- Pilgrims with 300 RsDarshan Ticket would be offered with TirumalaLadduPrashad by TTD.
- Pilgrim can get extra Ladduprasaad by paying through online booking option
TTD 300 Rs Tickets on Tripnetra:
Tripnetra help you visit Tirumala (Lord Venkateshwara Swamy) by providing TTD 300 Rsdarshan ticket. Once you reach our website “tripnetra.com”, you could see the “BalajiDarshan Tickets offered by us. Book your darshan, we will book your TTD Darshan Ticket & will arrange everything for you. You just have to sit back and enjoy the results.
- Open Tripnetra.com
- BalajiDarshan Tickets offered by us
- Select your darshan with Tripnetra
- We will book your Darshan& will arrange everything for your best pilgrimage voyage to Tirumala.
To book TTD 300 Rs / SeegraDarshan Tickets contact Tripnetra @ 8500898000, 8500085151