This article contains complete information about the TTD Darshan availability Chart with the booking process.
TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam) is an independent trust which handles Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple at Tirumala. This trust is the 2nd richest religious places in the world. Thousands of devotees visit Tirumala every day and have darshan of Lord Venkateswara Swamy.
Availability Chart of TTD Darshan
- Total number of tickets available daily – 20,000
- Darshan Type – Special Entry Darshan
- Timings for the Darshan – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The number of slots per day – 6 Slots per Day.
- Number of Tickets per each slot – 2500 Tickets per slot.
- Price of the Ticket – Rs 300 per Person.
- Darshan Duration – 1 Hour to 2 Hours.
Darshan Dress Code
Men – Dhoti/ Kurta, Formal Phant, and Shirt, White Pancha
Women – Saree, Chudidhar with Chunni.
Steps to follow for booking the Darshan
- Pilgrims should login to the official website of TTD and should select the darshan type like Special Entry Darshan, Seva, Kalyanamandapam, Kalyana Vedika, etc. visible in the user account.
- After selecting the type of darshan the availability chart will be displayed on your window.
- Green boxes are Available for darshan booking, Red Box is the Tickets full for that day, Blue Box is the tickets for that day are not released, and Grey box is for tickets for that are not available.
- Based on the availability on the selected date one can book the darshan tickets and complete the payment and have the darshan tickets.
Tripnetra offers the TTD Darshan Package with the customized tour as of the customer requirements and you can even book days before the darshan as we offer the darshan tickets of Special Entry Tickets. For booking process of tickets on Special Entry Darshan contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
Booking Process of TTD Darshan Tickets
For booking Rs 300/- Special Entry Darshan Tickets one has to visit the official website of TTD on Tuesday at 2:00 PM after the 1st Friday of the Month.
Where to Report for Special Entry Darshan and the Darshan Timings?
- For Special Entry Darshan the devotees should report at the ATC Car Parking.
- Depending on the crowd the timings will be.
- Generally for the Special Entry Darshan, the Darshan duration will be within 1 to 2 hours. For Dharma Darshan, the darshan duration is 6 to 28 hours.
- The tickets are issued using the biometric system and there is no limit for the Dharma Darshan.
- For Divya Darshan 20000 tickets are issued, Slotted Darshan and Dharma Darshan 10000 tickets are been issued.
- For Special Entry Darshan daily 15000 to 20000 tickets are issued.
We are here to provide the Special Entry Darshan (Rs 300/-) for the devotees are planning to visit Tirumala. Here is the standard plan of Darshan offered by us.
Trip Plan for Special Entry Darshan through Tripnetra
- Pick-up from Tirupati Railway Station/ Airport/ Bus Station
- Fresh-up at Tirupati Hotel
- Drive to Tirumala Hill
- Hair Offerings if any at Kalyana Katta and fresh-up at the bathrooms over there.
- Reporting at ATC Car Parking
- The guide will assist you to the Darshan
- After Darshan collecting Laddus from the Guide
- Drive to Tirupati
- Drive to Tiruchanoor
- Darshan of Padmavati Ammavari Temple
- Drop at Railway Station/ Airport/ Bus Station in Tirupati
Based on the customer’s time and days spend in Tirupati over experts are here to plan the customized trip plan for you. The cost of the plan varies on the package you choose and the accommodation you select for stay.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Tour Package to Tirupati
- To and Fro Bus Charges
- Toll Charges
- State Permit Tax
- Parking and Driver Charges
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Ticket
- Guide Services
- Tiruchanoor- Padmavathi Ammavar Darshan.
- Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Personal Expenses and any other expenses that are not in the inclusions.
For more information on the TTD Darshan Availability Chart and for bookings of the Tirupati Tour Package from any part of the Country please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.