TTD Tirumala Marriage Booking Procedure
Tirumala Tirupati Marriage Online Booking
Tirumala Tirupati Marriage Online Booking is available at TTD website
Principles and Regulations to be taken for enrolment
1. Groom age will be 21 or more and The Bride age should be 18 or more. Age confirmation Photo IDs should be submitted 24 hours ahead of time. Documents considered for Age confirmation are Electoral Card, tenth class declaration, Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality. Authentic should be taken for check.
- Bride & Groom should have a place with Hindu religion.
- Address certification should be submitted. Archives which will be approved are Aadhaar Card; Residence Certificate issued by M.R.O, Ration Card. Unique records should be carried.
- The Bride and Groom Parents or Guardians should present in the process of marriage. Parents /Guardians must bring any of these records, Ration Card, Electoral Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, and Passport. Authentic should be brought.
- If Parents are not attainable for the marriage then Guardians must present at Kalyana Vedika with their IDs.
- Marriage will be performed to a gathering of couples or single couple, which confide on the quantity of enrolments.
- After marriage, 2 people from Bride’s family and 2 people from Groom’s family will be let into Free Darshan along with Couple. Darshan will be through Rs.300 darshan line. Guardians who are going with recently espoused couple needs to bring their Photo ID proofs for Darshan.
- With all the certificates Bride and Groom needs to report at Kalyana Vedika 24 hours ahead of time at Tirumala. Original certificates must be carried for the approval. On checking the reports a confirmation receipt will be issued.
- Please keep the affirmation receipt securely as it is required Darshan and Marriage Registration in Tirumala at SMC. Marriage approval Certificate will be issued around the same day.
TTD Kalyana Vedika Marriage Online Booking Procedure
- Login to ttdsevaonline site
- Update Bride and Bridegroom’s Name, Surname, Contact number, Date of birth, Community and upload documents supporting Age confirmation certificate (Voter ID, School Certificate, Birth Certificate) and Photo ID documents (PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Driving License)
- Provide required address details and also update Parents/ Guardians.
- Choose Marriage Date and Time properly.
- Booking can’t be changed once submitted.