Embark the spiritual tour Tirumala from Chennai. TTDC offers tour packages from Chennai to Tirumala covering Tirupati, Tiruchanur and Tirumala. It is a one day tour. Travellers have to assemble at TTDC on their tour schedule. After checking the ID proofs at the TTDC Counters. Travellers would be driven to Tirumala. This package also involves breakfast, veg.meals and SeegraDarshan Tickets. After darshan travellers will return back to Chennai.
Chennai Tirupati Package Details:
|Darshan Package||Days/Nights||Cost per Person|
|Tirupati | Tiruchanoor with Darshan||1 Day||Rs 2500/-|
|Tirupati Local Sightseeing with Darshan||2 Days/1 Night||Rs 3500/-|
|Tirupati& Sri Kalahasti Package with Darshan||2 Days/ I Night||Rs 4100/-|
|TirumalaDarshan& Sightseeing||1 Day||Rs 2400/-|
|Vehicle Type||Seating count||Cost of the Package|
|Tempo Traveller||12||Rs 1950/- per Person|
|AC Semi- Sleeper||40||Rs 1900/- per Person|
|Train Package Type||Train Class||Cost per Person|
|Standard Package||Non AC Sleeper Class||Rs 990/-|
|Comfort Package||AC Three Tier||Rs820/-|
|Package Type||Train Class||Cost per Person|
|Standard Package||Non AC Sleeper Class||Rs770/-|
|Comfort Package||AC Three Tier||Rs600/-|
|Deluxe Package||AC Two Tier||Rs1000/-|
|Bus Tour Package||Nights /Days||Cost per Person|
|Chennai To Tirupati 1 Day Bus Tour By Ac Volvo Bus||2 Nights /1 Day||1450/- INR|
|Chennai To Tirupati Two Days Bus Tour By Ac Volvo Bus||3 Nights / 2 Days||1900/- INR|
|Note: The above mentioned prices may vary depending on the season|
TTDC Tirupati Package from Chennai Itinerary:
Tour Duration: 1 Day(s)
On week Days – Time: Departure 6.10 am
Places Covered: Tirupathi –Tirumala –Tiruchanur
Tour Cost: On Request
Call us: 8500898000, 9393939150
Coach Type Available:AC, NON-AC, VOLVO AC
Note: Advance booking should be minimum of 15 days
|| One – Day Tirupathi Tour From Chennai TTDC||
- 05.00 am – Pick up from Chennai
- 08.00 am – Morning Breakfast at Tirupathi/Thiruthani
- 09.30 am –Darshan at Padmavathi / Alamelumangapuram Temple (Tiruchanur)
- 10.30 am –Proceed to Tirumala Hills
- 11.30 am –Arrival at Tirumala
- 12.00 am – Mottai / Tonsure
- 12.30 pm – Lunch in Tirumala
- 12.00 pm – Reporting for Rs.300/- Special Online Darshan Ticket
- 04.00 pm – Departure to Chennai
- 09.00 pm – Return journey back to Chennai and drop at Nearby places
Note: Tirumala Darshan timings may vary depending upon the Darshan tickets.
- Chennai – 5:00 A.M
- Before Tour Departure Tourists have to show their Identity Card at TTDC Counter – Tourism Complex)
- Chennai on the same day
Note: The above mentioned prices may vary depending upon the selection of package type & depending on season
Rules to be followed:
- Men’s – Only Dhoti with formal shirt.
- Ladies – Only Saree or Chudhidar with Dupatta
- Tourists should produce any photo Identity Card (Exact Name on ID card) at the Vaikuntam Q Complex during Darshan for each & every person.
Tirupati Package from Chennai Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Darshan Tickets
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.