Desert National Park Jeep Safari Timings, Charges, Online Booking and Contact details.
Jeep Safari Timings
|7:00 am -12:00 pm
|3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Desert National Park Safari Charges
|USD 100/ Day
Best Time to visit: Sep-Apr.
Tourists inflow will be high from Nov-Feb.
This park remains open on all days. Restricted entry to the core breeding areas from Apr-Jul to protect endangered Great Indian Bustard.
Jeep Safari for Short distance
Safari Duration: 1 hour
Safari Timings: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Available Daily.
Distance Covered: 20 – 30 Km.
No.of Persons: 6 members per Gypsy.
Three Sand dunes will be covered during the safari along with wildlife.
Jeep Driver and Tour guide will be assisting the tourists during Safari.
Desert National Park Jeep Safari Tour
- Safari Vehicle Charges
- Tour Guide Charges
- National Park entry fees
- Food Charges
- Accommodation for 24 hours on Twin/ Triple sharing basis.
- Pick up and Drop from Jaisalmer to National Park.
Additional Rs.3000/ person for Indians and USD 50/ person for Non-Indians will be charged towards accommodation, Food and Pick up and Drop facilities.
For Desert National Park Jeep Safari, Please call @ 85000 87012
How to reach Desert National Park Jaisalmer?
- The nearest airport is at Jaisalmer which is 45 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Jaisalmer which is 42 Km away.
- The nearest bus station is at Jaisalmer which is 58 Km away.
Reference Link: details