Information on Ranthambore Safari Booking
Ranthambore Safari is one of the most important and famous Safaris offered in India. This safari is the best option to reserve seats in canter and jeep well advance. Ranthambore Safari Booking will be open for 365 days to visit the park. Tourists can book the jungle safari in advance. This safari booking is managed by the Forest Department officials.
The route for Ranthambore Safari divides into different for Safari zones. All these zones or routes have good facilities of safari and have the tiger areas. One can choose the safari zone and book for the trip. The visibility of tigers is purely based on the luck of the tourists.
The National Park is also known for the Tiger Reserve and is one of the most famous for Royal Bengal Tigers. This Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is situated on the Aravali Valley and Vidhyas from Sawai Madhopur District in Eastern Rajasthan. The area has pure sands that are interspersed with the grasslands at the plateaus of Dhok Tree. The jungle also has 3 large lakes that are abounded with duckweeds, Lotus, and Lilies in Raj Bagh, Padma Talab, and Malik Talab.
Permits for Ranthambore Safari Booking
- Ranthambore National Park Safari has 2 shifts one in morning and afternoon shifts.
- Tourists can opt any of the vehicles in 4 wheel drive jeep and 16 to 20 seated Canters. The forest department allows only a limited number of vehicles of maximum 40 vehicles, 17 jeeps and 20 canters for visitors and 3 jeeps for VIPs. These vehicles are owned on tender and are run by the local people.
- Gypsies and Canters are advised to book in advance of one year.
- Tourists should provide the full name as mentioned on the ID proof provided, and the photo ID number.
- Visitors should provide the scanned copy of the ID proof along with the original ID proof.
- The ID poof may be one among the Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card or any of the government IDs for the safari booking.
- Tourists should book for the safari and hotels in advance and the seats of the gypsy are only available for the visitors who book in advance and there are very few available seats for safari for that specific time.
Species at Ranthambore National Park
The National Park houses the number of flora and fauna species. The park is rugged with the dry deciduous jungle and opens grassy meadow. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger the reserve also houses Sambar, dholes, Nilgai, hyena, chital, leopard, wild boar, sloth bear, different types of birds and reptiles.
Ranthambore Safari Booking Morning and Evening Timings
- October 1st to 31st October – 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM
2:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- November 1st to 31st January – 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM
2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- February 1st to 31st March – 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM
2:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- April 1st to 15th May – 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM
3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- May 16th to 30th June – 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM
3:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
Gypsy Safari Charges
Timings – 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Cost – Rs 1600 (Indians)
Rs 2600 (Foreigners)
Canter Safari Charges
Timings – 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
Cost – Rs 1200 (Indians)
Rs 2000 (Foreigners)
The Duration for both Gypsy and Canter Safari is 3 hours.
How to Reach Ranthambore
By Air – The nearest airport is the Jaipur airport which is 180 KM far from Jaipur City.
By Rail – The nearest railway station is Sawai Madhopur and this is well connected across parts of India.
By Road – One can travel by means of cab or taxi to the national park.
Ranthambore National Park, Madhopur District, Rajasthan – 322029, India.
For more details on Ranthambore safari and accommodation call – 8500087012, 9393939150.