Rameshwaram Temple Rules, Dress Code, Darshan Procedure
- One must take a holy bath in Agni Theertham.
- Next bathing at 22 wells which cost Rs.25 per person.
- Guide Charges for quick Bathing Rs.100 per person.
- After bath, One must change clothes.
- Not allowed inside temple with wet clothes.
- Darshan usually takes 45 mins – 60 mins.
|Darshan Type||Timings||Ticket Cost|
|Quick Darshan Ticket||6:30 am – 7:00 pm||Rs.250|
|Spatika Linga Darshan||5:10 am||Rs.50|
|22 Wells Bath||6:00 am – 7:00 pm||Rs.25|
|Abhishekam||7:00 am – 6:00 pm||Rs.1500|
Rameshwaram Temple Rules
- Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
- Normal Darshan Ticket cost: Free.
- The crowd will be high on Amavasya, A day before Amavasya, Full moon day, Mahalaya Amavasya, Paksha Masam.
Reference Link: Dress Code