Om Namo Venkateshaya… Information on Tirumala Darshan Waiting Time Tomorrow
Numbers of devotees visit Lord Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara Swami Temple every day. This article will tell you about the waiting time of devotees for darshan at compartments and the status of the crowd in Tirumala and many more. For Tirumala Darshan Waiting Time every day contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.
We are here to provide updates on Tirumala Darshan’s status of the crowd. There are number of queues where the devotees come in for darshan. The different types of Darshan are –
- Special Entry Darshan
- Divya Darshan
- Sarva Darshan with Tokens and without tokens
- Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizens Darshan
- Infants Darshan
- VIP Darshan
- NRI Darshan
Waiting Time for Tirumala Darshan
- Sarva Darshan – 8 Hours to 10 Hours
- Special Entry Darshan – 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- NRI Darshan – 3 Hours
- Infant Darshan – 2 Hours
- Senior Citizens Darshan – 1 Hour
- Divya Darshan – 6 Hours to 8 Hours
For Divya Darshan, there is the quota limit
- For Alipiri Mettu – 14000 per Day
- For Srivari Mettu – 6,000 per Day
The best darshan is the Special Entry Darshan as the darshan will be completed in less time. There won’t be any pulling and one can have a pleasant and peaceful darshan. We offer the special entry darshan for the devotees who visit the Tirumala.
More information about the Seeghra Darshan have a look at the link.
How to Avoid the Crowd rush in Tirumala?
Devotees to avoid the Tirumala rush at the time of darshan should follow some of the things –
- Pilgrims should not plan the trip for darshan on weekends and temple times to avoid the rush.
- Better pre-book the trip tickets in advance to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Don’t plan your trip on the major festival days like Brahmotsavam, Vaikunta Ekadashi, New Year, etc.
For bookings of Darshan tickets and more information on the crowd updates please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.