Tirupati Balaji darshan booking, Timings, Ticket Cost, Waiting Time
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person.
Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Daily.
Darshan slot starts every 1 hour.
Bahumanam: 2 Small Laddus per ticket.
Total Darshan Time: 2 hours – 2 hours 30 mins.
Entry Point: ATC Car parking area.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Temple remains open on all days.
Tirupati Balaji darshan booking Procedure
- 90 days advance booking available for these Tickets.
- Balaji Darshan Offline booking available at Srinivasam complex Tirupati for the same day Darshan.
- Quota restricted to 400 tickets per day.
- Offline Ticket counter Timings: 8:00 am -5:00 pm.
- Name Change or Additions to the online tickets not allowed.
- Extra Laddus can be booked online.
- 2500 tickets for online Booking and 400 tickets for offline available for Darshan daily.
- Offline tickets issued using the biometric system.
- Valid Photo ID proof required for ticket booking.
- Children under 12 years don’t tickets as it is free entry with their parents.
Balaji VIP Darshan Status
Mon-Thu: 1 – 2 hours.
Sat and Sun: 2 – 3 hours.
The crowd will be high on Fri, Sat, Sun, Holidays and Festival days.
Best Time to visit: Nov-Jul and Sep-Oct.
No VIP Darshan on Grahan days, Brahmotsavam days, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Rathasapathmi.
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details