Vasudhara Falls – History, Timings, Best Time To Visit, Trek Itinerary, How To Reach, Online Booking.
Vasudhara Falls History
Vasudhara Falls is one of the popular tourist spots of Badrinath Uttarakhand. The trip can be planned in one day or in two days. If you want to make your trip in one day you have to start with your darshan at the Bardinath Temple in Badrinath early in the morning. Later one can reach Mana Village by means of any transportation, and from Mana village, one can start trekking to the falls. Also, one can get to the falls who don’t like to walk. The local people carry on their shoulders as like palki by charging around Rs. 2,500/- approx.
Vasudhara Falls Timings:
Best Time To Visit: Monsoons
Vasudhra Falls Trek Itinerary:
- Start your trek from the Badrinath, hire a taxi or any local vehicle to reach Mana Village which is 2 km away from Badrinath.
- Trek begins from Mana Village; you will cross the Saraswati river then trek lead to the way to Bhim pul.
- Near Bhim pul, a temple is situated which is dedicated to Draupadi (Wife of Pandavas).
- From the Draupadi temple one has to trek 2.5 km approx. to reach the Vasudhara falls.
- Note: Carry water, food and refreshments to the trek, as no shops are stalls available.
Best Things To Do Near Vasudhara Falls Uttarakhand:
- Badrinath Temple
- Shri Raghavendra Mutt
- Saraswati River
- Vasudhara flower valley
For booking or for more details contact @ +91 85000 85151 Tripnetra Uttarakhand Tourism Desk
How to Reach Vasudhara Falls Uttarakhand
The Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest Airport to Badrinath which is 310 km away.
By Railway station:
Rishikesh Railway Station is the nearest railway station which is 295 km away from Badrinath.
Direct buses ply to Badrinath from Haridwar, Rishikesh, Srinagar.
Reference: Top Places To Visit In Uttarakhand Tourism