Book a trip to Wayanad to beat the summer of 2020 with Tripnetra. In this trip make the best out of your vacation go for trekking, sightseeing, try some scrumptious Kerala cuisines and a lot to do. So pack your bags to enjoy the offbeat vacation in God’s Own Country Kerala (Wayanad).
Book Customizable All Inclusive Itineraries on Tripnetra! Great deals guaranteed. To plan your holiday to Wayanad (Kerala) contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 9393939150.
“Note: Customize your own Itinerary”
Wayand Tour Packages from Bangalore:
Top Things to Do in Wayanad:
- Banasura Sagar Dam
- Chembra Peak
- Edakkal Cave
- Jain Temple
- Kuruva Islands
- Meenmutty Waterfalls
- Neelimala Viewpoint
- Pakshipathalam Bird Sanctuary
- Pookode Lake
- Tea Estates
- Thirunelli Temple
- Vythiri Village Resort
- Wayanad Heritage Museum (Ambalavayal)
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, etc.
Wayanad Tour Itinerary:
Bangalore – Wayanad Tour Plan by Bus/Car:
- Convenient & Easiest way to reach Wayanad (Kerala) from Bangalore is via Road
- Approx. 6 – 7 hours Journey via Road.
Day 01: Bangalore – Wayanad (06 h Drive) –
- 11.00 pm – Journey begins from Bangalore
- 07.00 am – Arrival at Wayanad (Kerala)
- 07.30 am – check-in hotel, fresh up
- 08.00 am – Breakfast
- 9.00 am – Visit to Banasura Dam
- pm – Lunch
- 2.00 pm – Visit to Kuruva Island
- 04.00 pm – Refreshment (Tea/Coffee)
- 05.00 pm – Tour on your Own
- Overnight Stay in hotel
Day 02: Wayanad –
- 07.30 am – Breakfast
- 8.30 am – Chembra Peak Trek (Carry the packed Lunch from hotel)
- pm – Lunch
- 2.00 pm – Visit at Pookoot Lake &Lakkidi View Point
- 05.30 pm – Drive back to hotel
- Overnight Stay
Day 03: Wayanad –
- 07.30 am – breakfast
- 08.30 am – Sightseeing: Edakkal Caves
- pm – Lunch
- 02.00 pm – Sightseeing: Soochippara Waterfalls/ Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary
- 03.30 pm- Drive back to hotel
- 04.00 pm – Refreshment
- 06.00 pm – check-out the hotel
- 08.00 pm – Dinner
- 10.00 pm – Board in Bus, to departure to Bangalore
- 06.00 am – Arrival at Bangalore
|| Wayanad Tour Ends||
“For Detailed Itineraries & to Customize itineraries Contact Tripnetra”
Bangalore – Wayanad (Kerala) Tour Plan by Train:
- Trains: Ernakulam Superfast Express, Trivandrum Express, Kochuveli Express
- Stations: Bangalore City Junction/ Yeshvantpur Junction
- Journey Time: 9 – 10 h Journey
Bangalore – Wayanad (Kerala) Tour Plan by Flight:
- Departure: From Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore)
- Arrival: At Trivandrum International Airport (Kerala)
- Journey Time: 01 h
Bangalore – Wayanad Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus/Car (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited on own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.