Book your trip to Munnar from Trivandrum at Tripnetra. We offer best prices, accommodation, customizable itineraries. To plan your holiday to Munnar contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 9393939150.
“Note: Customize your own Itinerary”
|Trivandrum To Munnar Package||Duration||Cost per Person|
|Munnar | Thekkady Package||2 Nights/3 Days||Rs 4099/-|
|MunnarPackage||2 Nights/3 Days||Rs 4000/-|
|MunnarLocal Tour Package||2 Nights/3 Days||Rs 6000/-|
|Munnar Special Tour package||2 Nights/3 Days||Rs4950/-|
Note: The above mentioned prices may vary depending on the season & the type of package selected
Tripnetra Munnar Tour Includes:
- Wildlife Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Romantic Tour
- Honeymoon Trip
- Hill Station Tours
- Family Tours
- Beach Tours
- Backwaters Trip
- Adventure Tours
Top Things to Do in Munnar:
- Adventure Activities (Elephant Safari, Mountain Biking, trekking, Rock climbing, etc.)
- Backwater Trails
- Beach Tours
- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Cultural Tours
- Echo Point
- Eravikulam National Park
- Hill Station Visits, etc.
- Kundala lake
- Lakkam Waterfalls
- Mattupetty Dam
- Pothamedu Viewpoint
- Tea Estate Tours
- Thekkady Bird Sanctuary, etc.
Trivandrum to Munnar Tour Itinerary by Bus/Car:
Convenient & Easiest way to reach Munnar is via Road
- 08.30 am – Arrival at Kochi
- 09.00 am – Drive to Munnar
- 10.00 am – Check – in hotel for 2 Days
- 10.30 am – Fresh up, Breakfast
- 01.00 pm – Lunch
- 02.00 pm – MunnarSightseeing: Attukad Waterfalls, Lakkom Water Falls, Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, Pothamedu View Point, TATA Tea Museum, Mudrapuzha, Kundala&Nallathanni mountain ranges, Kundala Lake, Eravikulam National Park, Photo Point, etc. (As per itinerary)
- Night Stay
Day 2 –
- 08.00 am – Breakfast
- 09.00 am – Activities: Trekking, Boating, Safari, Hiking, etc. (As per itinerary)
- Overnight Stay in hotel.
Day 3 –
- 08.00 – Breakfast
- 09.00 am – Check –out the hotel
- 10.30 am – Depart
|| Tour Ends||
“For Detailed Itineraries & to Customize itineraries Contact Tripnetra”
Trivandrum to Munnar Tour Itinerary by Train:
Munnar (Kerala) is well accessed with many major cities of the country.
- Stations: Arrival at Trivandrum Railway Station
Trivandrum to Munnar Route Map:
Munnar Tour Package Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Travel Charges by Air/Train/Bus/Car (To & Fro).
- Toll Charges
- Fresh up, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Guide Service.
- Parking Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Entrance Tickets (If Applicable)
- Other Sites (not mentioned in itinerary) to be visited at own cost.
- Personal Expenses.
Note: All Our Tour Plans are Customizable. For further assistance please contact Tripnetra – 8500898000, 9393939150.