Mount Abu Jeep Safari Timings, Safari, Entry fees, Route
This area was declared as the wildlife sanctuary in 1960 with an area of 289 Sq.Km.
|Vehicle Type||No.Of persons||Safari Timings|
|Gypsy||8 Vistors + 1 Tour Guide + 1 Driver||7:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
Sanctuary Timings: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Safari Duration: 2 hours – 2 hours 30 mins.
Safari will be extended for 30 mins more if there is no animal sightings.
Gypsy vehicle must return to the entry point by 9:30 pm.
Best Time to visit: Nov-Apr.
Safari charges remains the same for Indians and Non-Indians. No charges for kids under 5 years.
Mount Abu Jeep Safari /Room Charges
|Jeep Safari||8 persons/ Gypsy||Rs.3000/ Trip|
|Tent||2 persons||Rs.1600/ person|
Accommodation Charges includes
- Morning: Tea/ Coffee, Milk, Lassi, Alu Parata,
- Lunch: Rice, Pickle, Dal Churma, Roti, Dal Bati, Dhokla
- Dinner: Roti, Lasun Chutney
- 24 hours stay on Twin/ Triple sharing.
- Common Restroom.
How to reach Mount Abu wildlife Sanctuary?
- The nearest airport is at Udaipur which is 108 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Morthala which is 18 Km away
- The nearest bus station is at Mount Abu which is 35 Km away.
For Mount Abu Jeep Safari , Please call @ 93 93 93 9510
Reference Link: details