Details about the KSTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore.
Tirupati Tour Package from Bangalore KSTDC (Karnataka State Tourist Development Cooperation) is the government tied and we Tripnetraoffer customized tour package for our customers. Booking Darshan will no need to stand in the queue to get VIP Darshan Tickets/ Seeghra Darshan tickets. Lord Balaji Darshan will be completed within 2-3 hours. A guide will be assisted who can speak English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages.
There will be few pickup points in Bangalore the tourists have to report to start their journey. At the required destination points on the return from Tirupati will be the drop points.
As you (Customers) need assistance to book a darshan ticket we have a customer support team to make your tickets booked and make a pleasant and peaceful journey to our customers without any disturbance.
The itinerary for KSTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore
Bangalore -> Tirupati -> Tirumala -> Aluvelmangapuram -> Bangalore
We offer customized tour packages for our customers. The tour starts from Bangalore and some of the pickup points will be like Shivananda Circle, Jayanagar, Marathahalli, Anandrao Circle, and Race Course Road.
The itinerary includes To and Fro Charges, State Permit Taxes, Toll Charges, Parking Charges, Driver Chargers, Complimentary Breakfast, Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Tickets, Guide Charges, and Tiruchanoor Ammavari Temple Darshan.
Itinerary Exclusions are Personal Expenses and charges, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner.
Process of KSTDC Tour Package
- The tour will be one day package and the pickup will be early in the morning at 3 AM from Bangalore.
- The tourists will be taken to the hotel for fresh-up and after fresh-up, they will be taken for breakfast.
- After breakfast, the devotees will be taken to Tirumala Hill.
- Devotees if any hair offerings can offer and have a bath in the Kalyana Katta.
- After hair offerings, devotees should report to the ATC Car Parking and from there he guide will assist you to the darshan for Seeghra Darshan.
- After Darshan, the guide will give you the Laddus as Prasadam that can be availed by the Darshan Tickets.
- Tourists will be brought back to Tirupati and will be taken to Padmavathi Ammavar Temple, have darshan and return trip to Bangalore. Drop at the pick-up points.
- Trip Ends.
Dress Code to be followed
The strict dress code is followed and without the proper outfit the management won’t allow devotees to enter into the temple premises
Men – Dhoti with Collared Shirt/ Kurta, White Pancha, Pyjama.
Women – Chudidhar with Dupatta, Saree with the blouse, or Half Saree, Punjabi Dress.
Children – Any of the decent outfits.
Devotees of all age groups are allowed into the temple to have darshan of Lord Balaji.
Adults – Rs 300 for Seeghra Darshan
Children – Above 12 years: Rs 300 for Seeghra Darshan
Below 12 years: Free Entry along with the parents.
Documents to be submitted
Devotees should carry the id proof at the time of Darshan along with them. The ID Proof may be of Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card.
Things to be Noted in Tirupati Package
- Devotees should not carry any electronic gadgets inside the temple.
- Children above the age of 5 years will be charged the full amount and will be given a seat on the bus throughout the travel. The age group of kids below 5 years will not be charged amount and will not be given a seat in their travel.
- Within 24 hours the journey can’t be postponed and once postponed the tickets can’t be cancelled.
- The cancellation amount will be refunded within 1-3 business days.
For more details about the KSTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore, Rs 300 Special Entry Darshan, hotel accommodation in Tirupati, and Darshan Tickets Please Contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.