Thousands of devotees visit Shirdi daily. Darshan is one part of the devotees while attending shirdi Aarti is one of the primary views of the devotees of Sai Baba. For more information on Shirdi Aarti Booking please contact – 9393939150, 8500898000.
How to Book Aarti at Shirdi?
1. Users should enter into the official website of Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi. If the user is the new one, he/she should first register them into the Sansthan Trust.
2. After registering the devotee should login.
3. The user will find the page after logging in and the user will come to see a menu bar on which he/she can see the Home, Darshan, Aarti, Pooja, Accommodation, Donation, Membership, Publications.
4. Users should select the Aarti tab and the page will be displayed in which the user should fill the appropriate fields.
5. User should select the
- The date on which he/she likes to attend the Aarti,
- Type of the Aarti like Kakad Aarti, Madhyan Aarti, and Shej Aarti
- Number of Persons to attend. A maximum of 10 persons (Male & Female) are allowed per booking and a maximum of 4 children below 12 years are allowed per booking.
- The amount will be displayed based on the number of persons selected. Per person, the cost of the ticket will be Rs 400 per person and for children its free of cost.
6. Select the check-box of Primary Devotee details if they are attending if the registered person is attending the Aarti.
7. After completing the specific fields user should select Add to Wishlist and a box will be displayed with My Wishlist and proceed to the payment.
8. User will enter the payment description and select the type of Payment method like
- HDFC Bank Payment Gateway
- SBI Bank Payment Gateway
- DENA Bank Payment Gateway
9. By selecting the payment method the pilgrim should make the payment.
10. The user will get the confirmation that the Aarti is booked.
11. Pilgrims should take a copy of the ticket at the time of the Aarti.
For more information on Shirdi Aarti Booking please contact – 8500898000, 9393939150.