Kanchipuram also popularly known as Kanchi is the historical, religious and cultural destinations of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the famous Hindu pilgrimage destinations of South India. Explore the Golden City of Thousand Temples with Tripnetra holiday packages. Irrespective of your visit to Kanchipuram, whether it is a pilgrimage / business / family trip we help you to make the best of your vacation. Our service starts right from your ticket booking, pick-up, Accommodation, sightseeing, Drop.
Tripnetra offers you the specialized and customized Kanchipuram tour packages from Tirupati by Air/Train/Bus. Make the best out of your package. To book your trip to Kanchipuram contact TRIPNETRA @ – 8500898000, 8500085151.
Note: Travellers can customize their tour packages as per their requirements.
Tirupati to Kanchipuram tour package By Train:
Day 1 – Arrival at Tirupati:
- Arrival at Tirupati Station.
- From Airport/Station Drive to hotel in Tirupati(via private Vehicle (Change/Remove).
- Check-in the hotel, freshen up.
- Head to Tirumala for Lord Balaji Darshan (According to the respective itineraries.)
Note: Any Puja reservation must be done in advance on the TTD Online Website.
- After Darshan Head back to the hotel/ Add activity.
- Overnight Stay in Tirupati.
Day 2 Tirupati – Kanchipuram:
- Check-out the Hotel.
- Board in Train to Kanchipuram(via Madurai Express (11043)/NagarcoilExp (16351)
- Arrival at Kanchipuram Station
- Kanchipuram Sightseeing (As per the Itinerary).
- You would be taken to:
- KanchiEkambareswarar Temple
- Sri UlagalandaPerumal Temple
- Vardaraja Temple
- Mahabalipuram beach
- Overnight Stay in Kanchipuram.
Day 3 Departure from Kanchipuram:
- After breakfast check-out & drive to Kanchipuram Station via private Vehicle (Change/Remove).
- Board in Train &Depart for onward journey.
- Arrival at Home.
Tirupati to Kanchipuram tour package By Road:
Note: Our itineraries are customizable
- Pickup from Tirupati (Airport/Station/Bus Stop).
- Head to Kanchipuram (via Innova/Sedan/Indica,etc.)Add/Change
- Arrival at Kanchipuram and taken to sightseeing in Kanchipuram.
- After your tour head back to Tirupati.
- Drop at Tirupati.
Tour & Service Ends
Inclusions & Exclusions of the Package:
- Train Charges (To & Fro).
- Cab Charges
- Toll Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- AC Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Personal Expenses
- Entry Tickets
- Other sites not mentioned your itinerary have to be checked with your own expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
For further assistance please contactTripnetra – 8500898000, 8500085151.