Puri Jagannath Temple Timings, Opening and Closing Hours Daily
Puri Jagannath Temple Rules
- Only Hindus are allowed to enter the temple
- Non-Hindus can bow to the replica of Lord in Patita Pavan Temple.
- Temple Darshan is Free for all.
Puri Temple Darshan Dress Code:
- Male: Any Traditional Dress Code.
- Female: Any Traditional Dress Code.
Puri Jagannath Temple Timings
|Dwarpitha and Mangal Aarti||5.00 am|
|Abakash||6.00 am – 6.30 am|
|Sahanamela||7.00 am – 8.00 am|
|Rosha Homa Surya Puja and Dwarapal||8.00 am – 8.30 am|
|Sajaka Dhoop||9.00 am|
|Sakala Dhoop||10.00 am|
|Mailam and Bhoga Mandap||11.30 am|
|Madhyahna Dhupa||12.00 pm – 1.00 pm|
|Madhyanha Pahudha||1.00 pm – 1.30 pm|
|Sandhya Aarti||4.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Sandhya Dhupa||7.00 pm – 8.00 pm|
|Milam and Chandana lagi||8.00 pm –8.30 pm|
|Bada Shringar Vesha||9.00 pm – 10.00 pm|
|Bada Shringar Dhupa||10.30 pm – 11.00 pm|
|Khata Seja lagi and Pahuda||12.00 am|
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days
Best Time to visit: Aug to Jun 1st week.
How to Reach Jagannath Temple Puri?
- By Airport: Bhubaneshwar Airport at 64 KM.
- By Railway: Puri Railway Station at 3 KM.
- By Road: Odisha State Road Transport Corporation is very well connected in between Puri and another city within the state.