Kukke Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja Procedure, Pooja Cost, and Benefits
Sarpa dosha pooja benefits and cost
Sarpa dosha pooja is a solution for Sarpa dosha in the horoscope or due to disturbances made to the Sarpa or due to bad karmas of earlier life or due to combination.
Who should perform Sarpa dosha pooja?
- Sarpa dosha is found in the horoscope.
- Disturbances caused to Sarpa habitation due to earthwork and construction works.
- Viewing Sarpa killing or hurting/wounding Sarpa.
- Blocking or removing Sarpa worship places.
Performing individual Sarpa dosha Nivarana pooja:
- Vinayaka puja
- Kalasha Sthapane
- Rahu, ketu, sarpa gayatri jap
- Sarpa puja Homa
- Prasad Vitarane
Note: Time needed 2 hours.
Difference between sarp dosha and Sarpa Sanskar
- Sarpa dosha puja has to be done in all cases mentioned above except the Sarpa killing.
- Sarp Sankar is a remedy for those who have killed Sarpa only.
Benefits of this pooja
- Timely marriage
- Conceiving a child at the right
- Mental and physical balance
- Overall improvement and removal of obstacles
While performing Sarpa dosha pooja it is suggested that men should wear a dhoti kurta and females should wear a saree other than a color like black, or green.
When to perform Kukke Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja?
The most important day to do this pooja is Amavasya and can do Sunday and Tuesday or on the naga panchami also.
Sarpa dosha puja cost
Sarpa dosha pooja cost RS.6000. Sarpa Sanskar and Naga Prathistapana cost an additional RS.8000.
Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja Procedure in Kukke Subramanya Temple
- Kaal Sarp Puja will be done in one day. It takes two hours to finish this Puja.
- Take a holy dip bath.
- Relatives who want to participate in the pooja should take a bath before this pooja.
- Devotees need to wear new clothes. Men have to wear a new Dhoti, and women wear a new saree. Pregnant women should not take part in this pooja.
- Firstly worship Lord Ganesh before starting any occasion or ritual; Lord Ganesha is firstly worshipped.
- Put Ganpati, one silver murti of Rahu, one silver murti of Kaal, and 1 Gold Naag, Matruka Pujan, and worship it.
- After that, we have to worship Navgraha.
- With Kala Tila and Ghee do the havan and worship the Shivaji on the Kalash.
- Lastly, we have to do Rudrabhishek to complete this Puja.
- The same Sarp Dosh Nivaran is also done to obtain righteous welfare, increment, prosperity, and wealth. By performing Sarp Dosh Shanti pooja, all these can be obtained for our whole family by God and the Brahmins’ blessing.