Srikalahasti Kuja Dosha Nivarana Pooja Timings, Cost and Pooja Procedure for unmarried people. The negative consequence of manglik dosha is reduced by performing this homam.
Impact of Kuja Dosha
This pooja helps couples find compatible partners and removes obstacles to marriage.
- Kuja dosha Parihara pooja acts to delay marriages
- Career issue
- Job seeking to study abroad
- Higher education
- Legal matters
Srikalahasti Kuja Dosha Nivarana Pooja
- The timings of the kuja dosha Nivarana pooja are performed between 6 am to 6 pm.
- Because the pooja is performed in batches at the Srikalahasti, visitors must make reservations based on space.
- The cost of scheduling a pooja with a specific priest is higher for pilgrims. To keep costs down pilgrims must do the kuja dosha Nivarana pooja in stages.
- The temple must be visited as soon as possible in the morning by pilgrims.
- The entire procedure should take between two and three hours.
Srikalahasti Kuja Dosha Nivarana Pooja Procedure
- Ganesha pooja
- Kalasha Sthapane
- Kalasha Puja
- Kuja Jap
- Kuja Homa
- Vivah Sanskar
- Prasad Vitran
Dress code: any decent outfit is allowed.
Who should perform kuja dosha shanti
- Those who have kuja dosha in their horoscope
- Marriage hurdles related to marriage delay and matching
- Kuja dosha if found in the horoscope the position of Mars in the natal chart will affect family relationships, childhood, and marriage.
- If kuja dosh puja is not done under the proper guidance of learned Sanskrit priests will result in divorce the early death of family members, accidents, and disturbed married life.