ParakamaniSeva is an voluntary activity where counting and accounting of offerings made by devotees through SrivariHundi viz. coins, currencies, precious items, jewellery etc. done on a day-to-day basis under TTD surveillance.
Parakamani Seva General Instructions:
- Number of registrations of ParakamaniSevakulu has been increased from 120existing members to 250 members per day in 3 batches it has been commenced on 01.03.2014.
- As per the requirement of the Deputy Executive Officer (Parakamani), additional ParakamaniSevakulu will render forParakamaniSeva both in Tirumala, Tirupati (for cut notes / soiled Parakamani / Currency).
- At the time of registration, for ParakamaniSevavalid Aadhar card should be provided (mandatory)
- The submitted AADHAR Card at the time registration should be submitted for verification while reporting for service. Failing in doing so, will not be permitted for ParakamaniSeva.
Eligibility Rules for TTD ParakamaiSeva:
- Interested Devotees should register Online for ParakamaniSeva
- During registration devotees should upload recent passport size photo(less than 100 kb) & valid Identity Card either Service or Pension card issued by their Employers / Employing Organizations
- Only Male’s (Pilgrims) are eligible to apply for ParakamaniSeva (based in view of constraints on surveillance)
- Age Limit: 35 to 65 years
- Should be from Hindu Religion
- Devotees should perform the seva by squatting/sitting on the floor for longer sessions.
- Sevakulu should be working or retired employees of Central / State Government / Quasi-Government / PSU / Scheduled Banks / Insurance Companies.
- It is a voluntary service. Hence no payments will be made in any form
- Only Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala devotees are eligible to register at present for ParakamaniSeva.
- During reporting at SrivariSevaSadan Office devotees should submit 2 passport size photos, two copies of ID proof, 2 copies of Online Application form along with original &Xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concern authority (which is Mandatory)
Dress Code for ParakamaniSeva:
- White Pancha& White banyan
ParakamaniSeva Reporting Procedure:
- ParakamaniSevakulu should carry their Aadhaar Card at the Reporting Time.
- Devotees should report at SrivariSevaSadan Office located at Tirumala Bus Station
- Devotees should carry Passport Size Photos (2), Online Application Forms (2 prints), Photocopy of Service ID/Pension card/Service Certificate (1).
- Devotees should report in white vests &pancha
- TTD Vigilance Department will issue temporary ID Cards for devotees, which is valid only for the Seva Days.
Parakamani Slots Info:
- Reporting Day –Sunday
- Reporting Timings – 02.00 pm
- Reporting Day – Thursday
- Reporting Timings – 02.00 pm
(Note: No. of laddus are not mentioned as TTD updates are tentative.)
- Devotees participating in Sevashould not bring their spouse & Kin
- Due to security constraints, devotees who are under Dikha mala (AyyappaMaala / GovindaMaala / Shakti Maala etc) will not be allowed to perform the seva.
For further queries regardingParakamaniSevacall Tripnetra@ +91 8500898000, +91 9393939150