The complete description of how to make TTD Seva Online Registration with login login procedure and how to book the darshan and Seva tickets.
Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam provides a large darshan booking opportunities and services for the devotees of Lord Tirupati Balaji.
For more information Please Contact Us – 8500898000, 9393939150.
Process of TTD Seva Online Registration.
- One has to open the ttdsevaonline.com and the TTD page will be displayed. This site can be accessed on mobiles by downloading the app from the Play Store.
- On the right side of the page, one finds the login column. Devotees must click on the Sign Up for registering an account and fill the details and after that, an OTP will be sent to the registered mail id or the mobile.
- The details that you must fill in are the account type as Individual or Institute
- If Individual one has to fill the First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender selection, Address, select the type of ID Proof with the card number, user email address, by setting a password, add the profile photo and click on Continue at the bottom right of the page.
- After clicking on Continue the page will take you to the other page where the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The registration will be completed by giving the generated OTP.
- Users must login with the registered credentials of login id and password.
- After Login the user will be logged in to the account and will get the latest updates and Services.
- One will find the latest updates of the TTD on the left side and the Services provided by TTD at the right side.
- The services are Bookings for Special Entry Darshan, Accommodation, Seva, Seva Electronic DIP, Kalyana Vedika, Hundi, Donation and Publications.
- In Special Entry Darshan, One can book Rs 300 Seeghra Darshan Tickets by selecting the dates and the time slots, number of persons, No. of additional Laddus, Hundi Offerings if any, and select the booking type for self or others and continue the payment process for completing the booking of Darshan.
- For Accommodation, select the location and the date for accommodation and complete the following process along with the payment and complete the booking of rooms for accommodation.
- For Seva one has to select the place to offer the Seva and select the type of Seva and date and continue with the payment and book the Seva tickets for Darshan.
- Seva Electronic DIP is the service offered to the devotees to select the Seva. After the Electronic DIP by TTD, a mail will be delivered to the mail regarding the DIP results and if the devotee is selected in the DIP the user must proceed with the payment mode to avail the Darshan.
Process of Password Recovery for TTD Login
If the user forgot the password there is the option of password reset.
The user must select the forgot password and a reset your password page will be open in which one has to enter the registered mail id.
After entering the mail id click on continue and the password reset link will be sent to the given mail id and asks to click on the link mentioned in your mail.
The user must open the email id and click on the link provided and the user will get the option to reset the password and by doing this the process will be completed and the user can login into the account.
For more details on booking the Darshan tickets, Accommodation of Rooms, Tour Packages Please Contact Us – 8500898000, 9393939150.