Gangotri national park Timings, Entry fees, Tour booking
This area was declared as the National park in 1989 with an area of 1553 Sq.Km.
This park is inhabited by Snow Leopard, Himalayan Thar, Black Bear, Brown Bear, Tiger, Impeyan Pheasant, blue sheep etc.
This park connects Kedarnath National Park and Govind National Park.
It is estimated that 15+ mammals and 150+ bird species were found in this park.
|Opening Dates||16Apr – 14Nov|
|Closing Dates||15Nov- 15Apr|
Gangotri national park Areas
|Trekking Area||Entry Allowed||Tour operator|
|Basu Ki Taal||3 days||Mandatory|
Daily 150 members will be allowed inside the park.
Gangotri National Park Entry fees
|Entry fees for 3 days||Rs.150||Rs.600|
|Still Camera (Non-Commercial)||No Fee||No Fee|
|Videography (Non-Commercial)||No Fee||No Fee|
|Still Camera (Commercial)||Rs.500||Rs.1500|
|Video Camera (Commerical)||Rs.500||Rs.1500|
Instructions and Charges
- No fees are applicable for under 5 years.
- Indian Students with Valid Id card between 5 – 18 years will be charged with 1/4th ticket cost
- Charges remain the same for SAARC Countries.
Gangotri National Park Tent Charges
|Small Tent for 2 person||Rs.50||Rs.100|
|Medium Tent for 4 members||Rs.100||Rs.200|
Tent Pitching allowed at specific location. 10-15 Small tents will be allowed.
How to reach Gangotri national park?
- The nearest airport is at Dehradun which is 220 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Dehradun which is 210 Km away.
- The nearest Bus station is at Dehradun.
- Private Taxis are available from Dehradun station.
For Gangotri national park details, Please call @ 93 93 93 9510
Reference Link: details