The Journey to the holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi situated in the cave of the trikut mountains. It is one of the most popular Hindu pilgrimage destinations of India. One can avail the experience the journey of heli- hop.
Vaishno Devi temple Helicopter Booking Online Procedure :
The helicopter is from Katra (pickup) and drops you at Sanjhichatt. The procedure involves only 5 steps [Registration Checking for Availability Entering Passengers Details payment Collection of Reservation Slip & transaction ID]
STEP 1: Go to the official website of Maa Vaishno Devi, and “REGISTER” as “NEW USER”, fill the details carefully to complete the registration.
To register goto : maavaishnodevi.org
STEP 2: After Completing registration select the date, route, flight & number of passengers. Kindly check the availability and enter the passenger details.
(Note: Only 5 helicopter tickets can be booked from one credit card/ debit card of a person in a month)
STEP 3: Carefully enter the passenger details. Before submitting the details make sure to check the details, because once you submit the detailsit cannot be changed.
STEP 4: Go to the payment process by your credit or Debit card
STEP 5: Take the hard copy of theElectronic Reservation Slip (ERS). Also make a note of your “Transaction ID” for reference.
Cancellation Policy of Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tickets:
- Online heli tickets booked on Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s website can be cancelled on official Website only.
- Cancellation request is not accepted at the counters or other means.
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 4 days in advance, before the schedule date of travel.
- Amount will be refunded to the same account, through which transaction was done.
- About 70% amount would be refunded & 30% will be deducted for processing charges.
- Full refund would be done, in case of cancellation due to some technical reasons/bad weather. In such case passengers have to submit their online tickets to their respective helicopter operator.
GUIDELINES FOR HELICOPTER YATRA TO VAISHNO DEVI:
1. Yatra Registration Slip is a must at “Current heli-ticket Counter”
2. Carry ID proofs like PAN, ADHAR, and PASSPORT etc., (Each person who intent to avail heli trip has to carry their own ID Carry ID proofs like PAN, ADHAR, and PASSPORT. etc., (Each person who intent to avail heli trip has to carry their own ID Proofs) to avail helicopter tickets for current booking Proofs) to avail heli tickets for current booking.
3. Travel document proofs tickets/ any other proofs (Air/Train/Bus/Taxi) has to be taken along.
4. Beware of travel agents taking money for the heli ticket.
5. The applicable tax rates shall be charged on the respective date of travel at the location in Katra or Sanjichhat